Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On top of it all...

Oh Cindy, sorry you had such a bad day yesterday...hope today is better!

On the up side, it's always fun getting a new computer. I have a Toshiba laptop that I got about 5 or 6 months ago and I love it!

Have a great day today!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thanks guys, got a new Toshiba laptop, and so far it really moves it. I'm trying to download all the programs I need, the worst part is trying to import all my favorites, haven't figured that out yet. I guess I'll just get a jump stick tomorrow to transfer most of my files, but I still need to import all my old emails from Outlook and my IE favorites. Once this is done, I ought to be in good shape. Its been a chore.
    Timing is everything. I am sorry your computer crashed, but this week, of all times is awful. I love getting new computers but I would prefer having the time to enjoy its newness and not have to get in there and set things up as quickly as possible because I have to use to work. Hope today goes better. You really are doing a great job, this wk, even on top of computer woes.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

OH Cindy - what a week! I hope you are enjoying your new computer. Just my two cents - I would opt for a bottle of wine instead of a glass or two. Hope your week turns around and everything goes fantastic.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards