Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey credits

Default Survey credits

Are all caught up and just about all the shopping credits except for manual one ones from CJ merchants. Hopefully tomorrow, those will be caught up too. Survey numbers actually look pretty good, so they are definately out there.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default 14217

just have to get some surveys done.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Are all caught up and just about all the shopping credits except for manual one ones from CJ merchants. Hopefully tomorrow, those will be caught up too. Survey numbers actually look pretty good, so they are definately out there.
    Thank you VERY much Cindy for all your hard work while Tricia is away.
    My credits are there,

I did what to alert you though I don't think the survey credits are updating our totals. I.E On GF's page is still says I only completed 22 survey's which was from the weekend count. Not sure if it's stuck or what just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just coming to say the same thing....the survey totals do not reflect Fri and Sat DS credits. Those will come in handy when it comes time for that $5 credit!! WOO HOOO!!

Thanks!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did a DS every day since friday but only credit for 23rd and 24th. Maybe the rest are coming.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thank you VERY much Cindy for all your hard work while Tricia is away.
    My credits are there,

I did what to alert you though I don't think the survey credits are updating our totals. I.E On GF's page is still says I only completed 22 survey's which was from the weekend count. Not sure if it's stuck or what just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Now that part is wayyyy over my head and SG is the only one that can fix that. Perhaps the script may need to run again or something for that. We'll get it figured out though for sure when he gets back.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Now that part is wayyyy over my head and SG is the only one that can fix that. Perhaps the script may need to run again or something for that. We'll get it figured out though for sure when he gets back.
    I would be as lost as you! Plus, my mother has always said that the more you know how to do - the more they expect you to do. Do you really want to take care of everything? They might just leave you to hold down the fort more often.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I meant to post this yesterday but got sidetracked! Thank you Cindy for all the extras you've done this week. It was so nice to get those Fri/Sat credits yesterday! You are doing a great job!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I meant to post this yesterday but got sidetracked! Thank you Cindy for all the extras you've done this week. It was so nice to get those Fri/Sat credits yesterday! You are doing a great job!
    Hey, I posted those! LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hey, I posted those! LOL!
    And hopefully SG will get the CJ credits in and the Survey count to reflect the correct number of surveys taken.