Thread: My Sephora Loot is starting to come in

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default My Sephora Loot is starting to come in

I decided to try and do some holiday shopping early but it seems that I went off on a tangent while visiting Sephora.com. Imagine that

So I thought I'd share a few initial thoughts in case anyone needed a little push to do some shopping.

Bare Escentuals/Buxom Lips/Sandy - This came a little more peacher in color than I was expecting. I'm not sure how well I'll like the color but I love this gloss. If you want to give it a try I highly recommend the Claire color but I needed something different so I ordered this one.

Philosophy/Peppermint Hot Cocoa Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath/16 oz - if you love the smell of chocolate but don't like the calories that come with it this bath gel is the answer. I am in love with it. Last year they offered double rich hot chocolate which I loved but I like the extra peppermint smell this year much better.

Bare Escentuals/Tutorials - Foiled Eye ($54 Value)/Tutorials - Foiled Eye - This looked fun and I love eyeshadow kits that give me instructions to follow. I plan on playing with this one on Friday since it is a little more casual here at work and I think I can get away with it.

NARS/Blush/Orgasm - this is an old standby but I have to admit I still blush a little when buying it in the store. I tend to just order it online so I don't have to use the word Orgasm with the sales assistants. Silliness I know.

Peter Thomas Roth/Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45/0.12 oz - I love the SPF 30 that I bought this summer so I decided to grab this one for my mom as well. I ordered the SPF 30 from Beauty.com and it arrived in better shape than this one from sephora. It was pretty shaken up and there is powder all over the cap on the inside. Totally not something I would want to give as a gift presentation wise. I am thinking about going to the mall to swap it out for a clean one.

Bare Escentuals/Flawless Definition Mascara Deluxe Sample/Flawless Definition Mascara Deluxe Sample - This was a free sample I received last month and I just threw it in for the sake of trying it out. I have to say I am in love with this mascara. The brush bristles are very short so many people dislike that but they really help to separate and coat your lashes. I might buy this one in a full size if I don't find another one that I like better in the lash stash set.

I have these coming so I'll try to update when the box arrives.
    Stila/Eye Shadow Pan/Prize (refill)
    Stila/Kajal Eye Liner/Amethyst
    Stila/Kajal Eye Liner/Emerald
    Sephora Favorites/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($104 Value)/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler
    FREE! 500-Point Perk/Kat Von D
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update--You pushed me over the edge (like I needed any help) and I place an order for the Nars blush. I hope I enjoy it as much as you.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

LOL. I have used that one for years now Michele. You should like it. Did you pick up anything else? I know that alone didn't qualify for the free shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I decided to try and do some holiday shopping early but it seems that I went off on a tangent while visiting Sephora.com. Imagine that
    Sounds like the Holiday shopping was all for you!!!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Yes! Box 2 arrived today!

So in that box was:

Stila/Eye Shadow Pan/Prize (refill) - this is an old staple I needed to refill. It is a shimmery gold that works well in the summer.
    Stila/Kajal Eye Liner/Amethyst & Emerald - I realized that the purple and green eyeliners I have here at home are from college. Eek! So I went ahead and ordered these since Lancome doesn't sell the old ones I have. So far the purple is a nice dark purple and the green is a dark olive. The pencil is soft and glided right across the tip of my finger so that was good. I'm super excited to have found these.

Sephora Favorites/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($104 Value)/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler - Still haven't tried the one I bought myself. This one is a gift. It is 10 different sampler mascaras. Great for trying out new brands and traveling!

FREE! 500-Point Perk/Kat Von D Rock n Roll eyeshadow palette- this was the Beauty Insider bonus gift for having 500 points. I have been saving up and decided I'd give this one a try. I received 4 good sized eye shadows and they are in "rocker colors" as promised. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that there isn't a guide to tell you how to apply the colors together. So I have white, gold, purple, and black. I think I can figure out how to apply but I really enjoy the little instructions some brands give you for things like this. Overall a good 500 point perk & much better than some of the 100 point perks but it could be better.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes! Box 2 arrived today!

So in that box was:

Stila/Eye Shadow Pan/Prize (refill) - this is an old staple I needed to refill. It is a shimmery gold that works well in the summer.
    Stila/Kajal Eye Liner/Amethyst & Emerald - I realized that the purple and green eyeliners I have here at home are from college. Eek! So I went ahead and ordered these since Lancome doesn't sell the old ones I have. So far the purple is a nice dark purple and the green is a dark olive. The pencil is soft and glided right across the tip of my finger so that was good. I'm super excited to have found these.

Sephora Favorites/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($104 Value)/LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler - Still haven't tried the one I bought myself. This one is a gift. It is 10 different sampler mascaras. Great for trying out new brands and traveling!

FREE! 500-Point Perk/Kat Von D Rock n Roll eyeshadow palette- this was the Beauty Insider bonus gift for having 500 points. I have been saving up and decided I'd give this one a try. I received 4 good sized eye shadows and they are in "rocker colors" as promised. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that there isn't a guide to tell you how to apply the colors together. So I have white, gold, purple, and black. I think I can figure out how to apply but I really enjoy the little instructions some brands give you for things like this. Overall a good 500 point perk & much better than some of the 100 point perks but it could be better.
    The lash stash sampler is currently on sale for $27!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm debating ordering it for myself along with the Urban Decay shadow primer in the new squeeze tube.
    Sunshine Rewards