Thread: A New Thread?

Default A New Thread?

Is it possible for one of the more experienced SR members to start a thread to include abbreviations and their meanings for us newbies. For example:

HTH----Hope That Helps!

For the life of me I had no idea as to what that meant and really didn't want to ask for fear of appearing unlearned. After one of the members told me what it meant, boy did I feel silly!

There are so many abbreviations used on the forum and I admit I am clueless. I'm sure some of the other new members are wondering what they mean as well. It really would be helpful!!

Thanks in advance
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I will take care of that now.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If I knew them off the top of my head I'd do it but I honestly can't think of the ones I use around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thanks So Much!!

Thanks so much you guys are truly the greatest!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Is it possible for one of the more experienced SR members to start a thread to include abbreviations and their meanings for us newbies. For example:

HTH----Hope That Helps!

For the life of me I had no idea as to what that meant and really didn't want to ask for fear of appearing unlearned. After one of the members told me what it meant, boy did I feel silly!

There are so many abbreviations used on the forum and I admit I am clueless. I'm sure some of the other new members are wondering what they mean as well. It really would be helpful!!

Thanks in advance

Ya, all that Disney crap they abbreviate, I don't have a clue. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Don't feel "unlearned". It took my FOREVER to figure out what LOL meant. I still do not know a lot of them. I will have to look at that thread to.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Great idea for a new thread. I confess that a lot of those abbreviations are over my head. I just guess at the meanings or ignore them. This is my first forum I've ever joined, so I suppose I have a lot to learn.

HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I know! I'm learning more than I thought I would and it seems that a lot of others are also!
    Sunshine Rewards