Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Links/Redirecting Links

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Broken Links/Redirecting Links

Thought I'd start a thread so that we can just post to it when we find a link that is broken or redirecting people instead of having a million threads going. Plus it might help Tricia find them faster if we put them in one place.

Janet - can you stick this thread for me? I thought i did but it ain't sticking
    Sunshine Rewards

Brandarama: Dark Chocolate M&Ms [ID: 1898]

This one is saying the link is corrupted. I had this in pending for a while, then released it to try with another e-mail address.
    ~Laura~

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I just tried to redo an old offer that I didn't get credit for the first time around. The offer is in the fast crediting - Free $25 Gas Card - Survey for .60 cents. When I click on the link, it says that the offer has expired.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

OK, I am not sure if this is right or not. I tried the EGC $500 Amex Vs. Visa GC and it went to the sign up page for valued opinions . Is that correct?

Wow, I am on a roll. The knowitornot - pro football quiz for .70 cents. All I get is the page that says it can't connect or the site is down.

Thanks you guys, got these taken care of. I went through a bunch the other night and got rid of some. It irritates me that they don't notify us when the offers aren't any good anymore.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This is what I get when I click on the link for FCC: $500 Gap GC (for .40 credit):

You have clicked on a corrupt URL. For more information, visit http://instantdollarz.com/publishers/

Automatic Builder offer
    This is the message I get when I click on the link
    You have clicked on a corrupt URL. For more information, visit http://instantdollarz.com/publishers/
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Prize-o-Matic

http://www.surveyscout.com/main/

I don't think it's supposed to go to a site for Survey Scout.

BRANDSURVEYPANEL - AXE VS RGX BODY SPRAY $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD goes to Generous Genie Free Plasma TV
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards