Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Links/Redirecting Links

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Dell link is not working. Thanks.

The shopping link for Montana Legend is not working. When I click I get a message saying the link is not currently active.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Default Party With A Star - Ant

Now links to Party with a Star - Steve O.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Homes for Less

When I click on this offer it takes me to the Netflix sign up page. I was really interested in checking this one out!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Default Scholastic Pokemon Masters Club

I tried this about 2 weeks ago and get the same message still:

"Sorry, the offer you've tried to access is not currently available. Please try again later.

Copyright ? 2008 Revenue Universe."

DS6 loves Pokemon!!

Unhappy PetcareRx link isn't working!

I tried all three links on their shopping page. The banner, the coupon and also the clicke here below the coupon link. Server error was the message I got. So I closed out and then reentered SR and tried again still the same message. I love shopping wityh them but can't right now.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    I tried all three links on their shopping page. The banner, the coupon and also the clicke here below the coupon link. Server error was the message I got. So I closed out and then reentered SR and tried again still the same message. I love shopping wityh them but can't right now.
    I just tried and got in okay. Is it maybe a firewall issue?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Question

Not sure what to do. This has never happened before. Running winndow XP. This is what I get
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
    Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>
    Running virus scan. Don't have additional firewall just what came with windows xp.
    Last edited by athoods; 06-12-2008 at 03:40 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I'm getting the same error message. Are you using IE?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm getting the same error message. Are you using IE?
    Yes i am Cindy. However it is now working. Just finished the order and have already received order comfirmation e-mail. Might have been a fluke?