Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1098

Thread: Broken Links/Redirecting Links

Eligible for HARP? [ID: 4427] is telling me "Sorry, this offer has expired."
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

just fyi. in computer group. affordable and fast and gsk ink. both aren't working for different reasons.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Reward TV is giving me "Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Reward TV is giving me "Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience."
    The network hasn't removed the offer yet, so I am hopeful something just happened overnight and they will get it fixed this morning. They do show the last credit was yesterday afternoon. If I don't hear something today, I'll follow up with them this afternoon. I don't want to lose this one!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ice.com is giving me https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin...1=2015x9260182 "bad merchant"

InfiniteAloe is giving me:
    There is an error in your link code.

There is an error in your link code. Please get a new copy of the code from your account and replace the current code on your website.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked contains an error, you were not redirected to the site.

Weird! It did that to me once and now I tried and it worked. I wonder if they went over budget or something and had to add more money to their account? Looks okay now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

might be the site still being under surgery, but when I tried to add the newest offer to my pending I got a page with:
    RegisterVar("TITLE", _LANG_CONF_TITLE); if(!$user->IsLoggedIn()) exit($error->Report(_LANG_CONF_TITLE, _LANG_ERROR_NOTLOGGEDIN)); if($_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] == "POST") { if( !$_POST["paidsignup"]) if(!$_POST["programid"] || !$_POST["confirmation"]) exit($error->Report(_LANG_CONF_TITLE, _LANG_ERROR_FIELDEMPTY)); $db->Query("SELECT id FROM paid_signups WHERE id='" . $_POST["programid"] . "'"); if($db->NumRows() == 0) exit($error->Report(_LANG_CONF_TITLE, _LANG_CONF_PIDINVALID)); //added Jan18,2010 as the option to hide offers from users if they ask if( $_POST["remove"] =="REMOVE FROM MY LIST") // "REMOVE FROM MY LIST" { $from_url = $_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]; $offerid=$_POST["programid"]; if( is_numeric($offerid)) { $db->Query("select id from user_removed_paid_signups where oid=$offerid and uid='" . $user->Get("id") . "'"); if($db->NumRows() ==0) $db->Query("insert into user_removed_paid_signups (oid, uid, dateStamp) values ($offerid, " . $user->Get("id") . "," . time() . ")"); } header("Location: " . $from_url); exit(); } //end hiding offers //added the update statement to keep an automatic postback from beating a user clicking "move to pending" //7-2-2007 $db->Query("SELECT id FROM received_signups WHERE sid='" . $_POST["programid"] . "' AND uid='" . $user->Get("id") . "'"); if($db->NumRows() == 0) $db->Query("INSERT INTO received_signups (uid, sid, confirmation, dateStamp) VALUES ('" . $user->Get("id") . "', '" . $_POST["programid"] . "', '" . $_POST["confirmation"] . "', '" . time() . "');"); else if ($db->NumRows() == 1) $db->Query("update received_signups set dateStamp='" . time() . "' where uid='" . $user->Get("id") . "' and sid='" . $_POST["programid"] . "'"); else exit($error->Report(_LANG_CONF_TITLE, _LANG_CONF_DOUBLE)); $max = $db->Fetch("SELECT max FROM paid_signups WHERE id='" . $_POST["programid"] . "'"); $db->Query("SELECT id FROM received_signups WHERE sid='" . $_POST["programid"] . "' AND NOT (checked='1' AND credited='no')"); if($db->NumRows() == $max) $db->Query("UPDATE paid_signups SET active='no' WHERE id='" . $_POST["programid"] . "'"); if( $_POST["paidsignup"]) { header("Location:" . _SITE_URL . "/pending_offers.php?sid=" . $session->ID); exit(); } else $main->printText(_LANG_CONF_CONFSENT); } else { $tml->loadFromFile("pages/header"); $tml->RegisterVar("FNAME", $user->Get("fname")); $tml->Parse(); $tml->RegisterVar("NAME", $user->Get("fname") . " " . $user->Get("sname")); $tml->RegisterVar("EMAIL", $user->Get("email")); $tml->loadFromFile("pages/confirmation"); $tml->Parse(); $tml->loadFromFile("pages/footer"); $tml->Parse(); $tml->Output(); } ?>

Eleni's New York Cash Back and Deals send me to https://www.shareasale.com/notactive.html?140900

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Eleni's New York Cash Back and Deals send me to https://www.shareasale.com/notactive.html?140900
    Thanks! Deactivating now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs