Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1098

Thread: Broken Links/Redirecting Links

Default iTunes

Can't see to get the iTunes link to launch the program. It keeps sending me to the iTunes site but I just updated to the most recent version. I've event tried restarting my computer - nothing. I use Chrome and have had no problems before. Not sure if it's the link or user error. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Malefi_Stitch View Post
    Can't see to get the iTunes link to launch the program. It keeps sending me to the iTunes site but I just updated to the most recent version. I've event tried restarting my computer - nothing. I use Chrome and have had no problems before. Not sure if it's the link or user error. Thanks!
    Is this still broken for you? I don't use iTunes, but I do see credits coming in for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is this still broken for you? I don't use iTunes, but I do see credits coming in for them.
    Hi, haven't checked in awhile so just tried again... I couldn't get it to work in Chrome but got it to work in IE. Not sure if it's any of my permissions but in case it doesn't work for someone else either, try a different browser. Thanks!!

I used a different link on the page, so this is for information only...
    On the Vision Direct Page the 15% off link didn't work I ended up using the 30% link and got to the site fine.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

DearFoams link is not working!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I can say that I have enjoyed your site but at this time I am getting frustrated. Many Links are broken or not working since I did not see any other posts I have to guess that it has not been reported. Opinion Central is not working as well as Sampolioush. I have used this survey site and there are many surveys.

I appreciate that you give many different benefits that other sites don't provide.

Quote Originally Posted by weedie444 View Post
    I can say that I have enjoyed your site but at this time I am getting frustrated. Many Links are broken or not working since I did not see any other posts I have to guess that it has not been reported. Opinion Central is not working as well as Sampolioush. I have used this survey site and there are many surveys.

I appreciate that you give many different benefits that other sites don't provide.
    It does look like Samplicious is down right now but I am seeing Opinion Central working okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I was looking for a place to do some food shopping and I tried the Abe's Market and got this
    "The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours. "

I don't really care about Abe's market... don't know if they carry the items I like... just wanted to let you know. I'll try some other places on the food list.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I was looking for a place to do some food shopping and I tried the Abe's Market and got this
    "The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours. "

I don't really care about Abe's market... don't know if they carry the items I like... just wanted to let you know. I'll try some other places on the food list.
    Thanks for letting me know! They never notified us. And apparently the whole company is gone!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

TVProducts4Less.com Coupons....The link is not currently active.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES