Thread: I got a shopping credit I didn't deserve -- what do I do?

Default I got a shopping credit I didn't deserve -- what do I do?

I went through Sunshine Rewards to do some comparison shopping. I put items in my cart, but I did not check out b/c I determined I could do better pricewise (even when I considered Sunshince credit) with a coupon at a local store. A pending credit showed up with an order number. I thought this was odd, but I was sure it would drop off instead of crediting. Sometime over night $2.50 appeared in my account. What do I do?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you never placed the order (you might want to double check on that with the merchant) then file a TT on it. I'd probably give it a few days to see if it falls off on its own.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's really, really bizarre. Are you sure that you didn't check out on accident? LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Are you saying that you exited and then checked out without clicking back on SR because you wanted to use the coupon and didn't think you could get credit through SR while using the coupon? It may be that since you did it all through SR and then closed out and went back to finish checking out without going through SR that your cookies were already set there and they credited you as though you went through SR. Not all of the merchants are strict about coupons. Some will let you use them but we never know who it is that will allow it. If you didn't clear cookies between shopping on SR and then closing out and checking out without using SR it sounds like this is what happened. Now if you didn't check out at all then there is an issue and I would file a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are you sure it's not your surveys crediting from over the weekend??
    Margaret

OK, here's my story . . .
    I had a $10 bricks and mortar only OfficeMax coupon and was trying to figure out whether I could beat the price without the coupon through Sunshine. I visited all the office/computer supply sites and price checked. I was putting things in carts to confirm shipping costs, discounts, etc. While I loaded a cart at HP Home, I never checked out and didn't type in a credit card number b/c I couldn't get as good a price as at OfficeMax even when I added on the Sunshine credits.

If I type the order # on my Sunshine account in to check its status, it says I need to enter a "valid" order number. There is nothing in my cart and no merchandise has arrived. I also haven't received an order confirmation or anything like that. The only snag is that I have the Sunshine credits -- as much as I would love to have them, they're not mine!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

haha. that is sorta funny. Just give it a week to see if it falls out and if not file a TT on it for Tricia to look into.
    Sunshine Rewards