Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $5 survey bonus

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Well.............drat!!! I thought the SM surveys were included.
    I think they are considered "Your Two Cents" surveys.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Well.............drat!!! I thought the SM surveys were included. WITH those I have just 27 and tonight can't get any of them for the life of me. That would have only left tomorrow. I won't even get the $2.00 bonus. Not a good survey month for me.
    You can combine the DS with the AMP survey's to make 28. How many AMP survey's do you have?

I have 30 survey's completed between the AMP and DS. I think I only completed 5 SM this month. Those were really hard to get, same with the AMP's, but I plugged along.

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I think they are considered "Your Two Cents" surveys.

Correct........but SM go through their own link. According to the blurb on the survey page and the post on Facebook.....it's only the AMP and the Daily Surveys that count. I don't have enough with just those 2.

To answer OMari's question..I have 18 DS, 6 AMP and 4 Y2C.

I did get more surveys that I have gotten in a while and I am already a SM once my pendings credit.

So no more whining from me....I'm going to keep plugging along and make SM Plus my goal.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-31-2009 at 11:46 AM.

I just got my last survey for a grand total of 56! I'm getting the $5 bonus!

With two hours to spare and only one more survey left to take today, I lucked out and got an AMP on my first try! I tried so hard this week to get them all because I couldn't miss anymore and still get the big bonus-- and I got them all! Woohoo! Thanks so much for the extra incentive, SR! On top of the bonus, I earned:

29 DS = $26.10

27 AMP = $23.00 (including the $1 bonus weekend/week)

for a total of $49.10! Which is pretty sweet just for surveys. I would have been happy with the $2 bonus, but the extra incentive made me try harder and earn more overall!

I also earned an additional $6.60 for 11 SM, so really I have $55.70 total for October surveys (but SM didn't count towards the bonus and I didn't try very hard after some SM not crediting.)

Woohoo! Thanks again, SR! Can we try this again next month?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to everyone who got the $5 bonus!! I think my survey total with all 3 survey's came to close to $70!! What a great month it was!

Thanks SR!!
    Jennifer -

Will the bonus $$ just show up in our account, or were we supposed to post in a thread or something? Thanks!

The money usually shows up within a few days of the end of month. It just takes a little time for Tricia to get all the figures together.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Will the bonus $$ just show up in our account, or were we supposed to post in a thread or something? Thanks!
    Tricia was on vacation last week and the end of the month was on the weekend - the bonus should post sometime this week! Congrats!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    The money usually shows up within a few days of the end of month. It just takes a little time for Tricia to get all the figures together.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Tricia was on vacation last week and the end of the month was on the weekend - the bonus should post sometime this week! Congrats!
    Yay! Thanks for the quick responses! I am excited. While I didn't make the $5 this time, I did qualify for the $2 bonus. I joined SR back in April, and each month I am earning a little more and a little more! And what's more, I'm having fun doing it!

NICE BUMP this morning!!

Thank you!!!
    Jennifer -