Thread: GC for deposit???

Default GC for deposit???

When you book with Disney can you use a GC for your deposit? And if so is there any downside to doing that vs. putting it on your credit card?

I did and it worked fine. It's the same as using cash, so I guess that's the difference between using a credit card.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am planning on it. I still haven't officially booked our trip but I have 2 $100 gc's from the last special cashout waiting to be used for our deposit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys!! I knew I could use it to pay on it. I just wasn't positive about using it for the deposit!

Yayyy!!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna go book my trip!!! I have butterflies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Thanks guys!! I knew I could use it to pay on it. I just wasn't positive about using it for the deposit!

Yayyy!!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna go book my trip!!! I have butterflies!!!!
    Yaaay!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Make sure that you keep the empty card and take a picture or copy the back of it in case you lose it. If something happens and you need to cancel your trip they will return the payments on to the cards you used so if you dont have the information on the card you would not be able to use the money for something else. If you keep the card or have the information you can just use it like normal if something happens and you need to cancel. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards