Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just made super member!!!

I made Super Member for next quarter yesterday also! Wish I would have figured all this out when I first joined though, would have made the last two WDW trips much easier.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!! I should be joining ya'll in there for the 1st time, too. I have about 86 credits for the quarter and 15.50 in shopping credits. My account history says that the 4 1/2 will clear this week, and the 11 will clear on the 29th. As long as they do, I'm in, too.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! I just joined 9/3 and I have 49.90 right now. I can't believe that.

So, do I need to make another $50 by the end of the month to make SM for next quarter, or do I get to be a SM as soon as I hit 100 in credits next quarter? I'm a newbie and easily confused!

wow that is great i joined late late august and i only have $36.52 i am trying though

p.s. how are you guys doing that ?

The increased credit contest put me over the $100 mark for the quarter. My first time as a SM.

Congrats to all the new SMs! See ya in the lounge on October 1!!

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    wow that is great i joined late late august and i only have $36.52 i am trying though

p.s. how are you guys doing that ?

In my case, paid clicks, scratch off, surveys, and LOTS of offers!

I'm at 59.31 right now less than three weeks after I joined. I have two surveys that should post Monday so far and I'm wondering if I can realistically make that extra $40 in 8 days. I need about $5 of offers a day right now. Today has been a VERY good day!

I'm gonna find a way to make SM somehow!

I have a question. if my current earnings for this quarter is over 100.00 does this mean i have made super member. If this is true i'm going to make super member. YEAH! Thanks for the help i'm just alittle confused.

Congrats and welcome to the Super Members.
    Yes if your earnings for the quarter are 100.00 or more, you will be a SM too.

woohoo
    I just made over $100 for the quarter. Woohoo I wish I had tried hard earlier.
    I am so excited cant wait to see all the fun of being SM