Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway Preview

This rocks what a great incentive to do surveys and shop shop shop
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

wow! thanks tricia! i clicked the register link at the bottom for my first entry!

Such a great giveaway can't wait for it!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I hope you have lots of fun with this contest. It took a lot of time and work to get the merchants to participate since the economy is so slow for them too, so PLEASE patronize them. They have been good enough to increase your credits as well as donate the certificates and we really want to show them that our members care too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Wow, this is great! Thanks so much for all your hard work! I hope I can get one of the survey bonuses! I love Sunshine Rewards!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Wow!!!! This is very exciting!!!!! Thank you!!! !
    Sunshine Rewards

Great contest! Thanks, I've got to get my Christmas shopping finished!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I hope you have lots of fun with this contest. It took a lot of time and work to get the merchants to participate since the economy is so slow for them too, so PLEASE patronize them. They have been good enough to increase your credits as well as donate the certificates and we really want to show them that our members care too.

I'm not familiar with all of the sponsors and what type of items they sell... I'll be sure to check them out as I know nothing about some of them in the list.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

This is cool! I doubt I'll make the bonus as surveys don't like me and if I shop that much I'll be in big trouble but what a wonderful contest. (To bad I saw the kiddie slanket on QVC yesterday!) I already have two entries.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    This is cool! I doubt I'll make the bonus as surveys don't like me and if I shop that much I'll be in big trouble but what a wonderful contest. (To bad I saw the kiddie slanket on QVC yesterday!) I already have two entries.
    Just curious..........How did you get the 2nd entry? Was it a survey? I thought the contest started tomorrow?

Question......can Cindy or Tricia clarify the shopping? Will it count as an entry when we shop or when it pends?

I think I just found the answer. Taken from 2009 Holiday Giveaway from Sunshine Rewards Official Rules

TO ENTER: Log on to www.sunshinerewards.com and complete a membership form. To enter the 2009 Holiday Giveaway ("Sweepstakes"), visit www.sunshinerewards.com/giveaway.php. One entry per valid Sunshine Rewards membership. Additional entries will be earned for each Daily Survey credit that the member earns, each AMP/MyThoughtCounts credit the member earns, and every shopping credit that the member receives during the Sweepstakes period. A bonus shopping entry will be given for each purchase made through a sponsoring merchant. Entries will be accepted beginning 12:01 AM ET on November 1, 2009 and ending 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2009. Daily Surveys credited for the applicable dates will be counted. AMP/MyThoughtCounts must credit before the contest ends. Shopping must appear in the accounts as a credit or pending based on the transaction date given to us by the merchant.
    So according to this my shopping I did today will be counted. The one I did yesterday won't.......unless it counts when it pends.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I'm not familiar with all of the sponsors and what type of items they sell... I'll be sure to check them out as I know nothing about some of them in the list.
    Me too!!! Off to do some investigating!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-01-2009 at 07:16 PM.