Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway Preview

What a great incentive! Even if I don't get a "big" prize, I can surely get at least the 50 entries and a $5 bonus over two months of surveying and shopping!

I got the survey bonus for October, so I'll be working twice as hard in November and December to get that big bonus. I did some shopping last night (after 12:01 EST) that should count as an entry, too!

Thanks, SR gals, for working so hard to set this up! I'll definitely be looking more closely at the sponsors-- I'm excited to see Moosejaw as I was planning a purchase from there, anyway!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
    I'm excited to see Moosejaw as I was planning a purchase from there, anyway!

I'm having trouble finding that company. Any hints??

I can't find
    Canvas Press (is it Canvas on Demand?)
    AGiftPersonalized
    Transparent.com

I found
    Shop7/Handmade Gifts is listed in the merchant list as Our Handmade Gifts
    SWAK is listed as Sealed With a Kiss

Some companies I never looked at before but I will be ordering from.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

I can't find
    Canvas Press (is it Canvas on Demand?)
    AGiftPersonalized
    Transparent.com

I found
    Shop7/Handmade Gifts is listed in the merchant list as Our Handmade Gifts
    SWAK is listed as Sealed With a Kiss

Some companies I never looked at before but I will be ordering from.
    I googled Moosejaw because I couldn't find it either, my guess is she is waiting to add these tomorrow for the holiday givaway?? My husband already found something he is interested in though.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

AGiftPersonalized is Engravable Gift Collection, not sure why they just don't keep it one name, but we need to do something to clarify that it looks like.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I googled Moosejaw because I couldn't find it either, my guess is she is waiting to add these tomorrow for the holiday givaway?? My husband already found something he is interested in though.
    Canvas press is like Canvas on Demand, and Transparent is like Rosetta Stone, these should be up either tonight or tomorrow. Shop 7 and Handmade Gifts are actually listed separately, but the gift cert is good at either.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Hmm, I can't find it, either! But I know I've seen it before on SR. Maybe SR is just prepping for the launch tomorrow?

Moosejaw has some of the most awesome clothes and for you guys up North trying to keep warm, you will love it. It is certainly the up and coming new clothes store of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Moosejaw has some of the most awesome clothes and for you guys up North trying to keep warm, you will love it. It is certainly the up and coming new clothes store of choice.
    True! I've shopped Moosejaw for a few years now and I have to say they have excellent customer service and killer sales (outlet is currently 80% off!) Plus, they price match and have a free rewards program. And they got a great sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously-- check out the "Madness" section of the website. Or their catalogs. Or how their house brand clothing items are named after different fictional characters and if you order the item and email them to tell them where the character is from, you get reward points! Just a fun company.

I'm getting my brother some North Face gear and some camping gear for Christmas this year from Moosejaw. And probably some stuff for myself, too!
    Last edited by AuroraBorealis; 11-01-2009 at 09:34 PM.

I just did a google search for Mossejaw. I'm in trouble!!!

Thanks SR team...

Transparent looks great... they have a kids language package for a good price and it comes with 6 languages...so each of my kids and I can study different languages with one program, and it works on pc and mac... I can't wait for you to add it, so I can order the program.

Thanks so much for finding such great stores... I wouldn't know about most of these places if it wasn't for SR.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129