Thread: AMP problem?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default AMP problem?

Ok I tried to search for this in the forum but any threads that I did find close to what my issue was/is were closed. I know we can't dispute these, I know it's differnet then GF, I'm just looking for suggestions.

The first time since I joined in 8/07 I now get the error "It seems you've reached the max survey's blah, blah, blah" when I have only taken 12 for the whole month of October and it's been a week since I completed one for credit.
    Nothing at all has changed on my end other then DS's aren't as easy either, I've struggled more in October with survey's in general then i have in over 2 yrs total. I clear cookies and do everything as I normally do everyday but I gave up on AMP's in October bc I kept getting the max survey's reached and knew it was over 2 wks since I had taken my last one.

My quesiton is has anyone who had this problem figured out why it happened and if so how did you correct it? I'm obviously not taking the survey's so something's messed up with their tracking.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The only thing I have ever seen is that it tends to clear itself after some time passes. Sometimes it is a stuck cookie or file that just needs to expire. Thus the suggestion to also try some "deeper" cleaning programs than just the usual Tools->Internet Options->etc. I'm sure you are doing that though since you have been around a while and know how those things work.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok I tried to search for this in the forum but any threads that I did find close to what my issue was/is were closed. I know we can't dispute these, I know it's differnet then GF, I'm just looking for suggestions.

The first time since I joined in 8/07 I now get the error "It seems you've reached the max survey's blah, blah, blah" when I have only taken 12 for the whole month of October and it's been a week since I completed one for credit.
    Nothing at all has changed on my end other then DS's aren't as easy either, I've struggled more in October with survey's in general then i have in over 2 yrs total. I clear cookies and do everything as I normally do everyday but I gave up on AMP's in October bc I kept getting the max survey's reached and knew it was over 2 wks since I had taken my last one.

My quesiton is has anyone who had this problem figured out why it happened and if so how did you correct it? I'm obviously not taking the survey's so something's messed up with their tracking.

Thanks!
    If it's any consolation it happened to me throughout October. I was only able to get 6 the entire month and I tried every day. Sometimes when I'd get that screen, I'd clear cookies, run Norton and try again later. Most of the time I got the same message. Once in a while I would get into a survey but often I don't have the demographics they are looking for.

I was never able to correct it.

This doesn't help you but I wanted you to know it wasn't just you. And thanks for posting......now i know it wasn't just me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had the same thing happen a few months ago, but I'm not sure what the problem was. I used ccleaner multiple times and eventually I was able to get surveys again. Still not sure if it was the cleaner or just a timing issue, but I haven't had the problem again since then. Good luck- I know it can be frustrating!
    Sunshine Rewards

that happened to me often, too. a couple times it worked to run my cookie cleaner again. then I was able to get one. most of the time, however, I simply did not qualify at all. rather disappointing when there was the 1.00 surveys at the end of the month!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

This just happened to me today for the first time! I know for a fact it has been at least 24 hrs since I last took one cause I wrote the time down in my little notebook! I tried clearing cookies, have run Norton, still nothing...definitely frustrating, isn't it? Hopefully, it will correct itself before long. I plan to try again in a few hours.

Update for me...I waited a few hrs and tried again and I was successful!