Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moosejaw

Default Moosejaw

i just went on their website and found a couple of really nice looking jackets i might want to buy. have a couple of questions b4 i decide. do their jackets run true to size or are they bigger or smaller than they appear to be? what kind of quality are their jackets - will they last a long time? the one i was looking at was: Moosejaw Women's Rachel Jansen Softshell Jacket #642028
    and it was under $40 with free shipping. i live in georgia so it doesn't get real cold in the winter so i really don't need an extra heavy coat or jacket. my only concern about buying clothes online is that if it doesn't fit what kind of return policy do they have and is it a hassle to return something. got burned last year from a merchant who advertised one size and when i got the jeans it was not the correct size at all (was suppose to be a 4 and it was a 3/4 and it would not go past my hips so i gave them away). any info someone can give me about this merchant would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I found that Moosejaw womens apparel runs pretty true to size, but it also can be fitted.

I've ordered with moosejaw for a few years now, and they have EXCELLENT customer service. You can email them for more speficics on the fit. Also check out the customer reviews-- many are saying it is true to size or a bit small.

I've never had to return anything, but based on past experience, I would expect it to be a pretty easy process. Here is a link to their return policy Click here for return policy

I just looked that jacket up and that is a great deal! Wow, I might have to add it to my order!

Hope that helps!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

what you have told me helps a lot. one more question - what payment methods do they take - i could not find this info on their website and i was just wondering. again for answering all of my questions and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just saw that their 20% off anniversary sale is ending today!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what you have told me helps a lot. one more question - what payment methods do they take - i could not find this info on their website and i was just wondering. again for answering all of my questions and have a great day.
    I've always used a debit or credit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo with no problem. It looks like they also take AmEx and Discover.

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm having trouble with the coupon code listed for regular priced merchandise not working.

The item I am ordering is not on sale so I should be able to use the coupon. Because the item is over $49 I would get free shipping. The 10% is more than the shipping so I would rather have that but there is no choice to pick one or the other.

I get this error message when I enter the coupon.

Coupon Codes can't be combined with other offers.
    I emailed Customer Service.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I'm having trouble with the coupon code listed for regular priced merchandise not working.

The item I am ordering is not on sale so I should be able to use the coupon. Because the item is over $49 I would get free shipping. The 10% is more than the shipping so I would rather have that but there is no choice to pick one or the other.

I get this error message when I enter the coupon.

I emailed Customer Service.
    I just posted this same thing, didn't see your post....I was trying to get the 10% off code to apply too with no success either.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam, was your error the same as Kathie's?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Pam, was your error the same as Kathie's?
    yes, put two regular priced items in my cart which totaled over $49 to qualify for free shipping but the code says you can't combine more than one when I tried to apply it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    yes, put two regular priced items in my cart which totaled over $49 to qualify for free shipping but the code says you can't combine more than one when I tried to apply it.
    I think they should work after tomorrow, I just saw this in an email they sent us:

Moosejaw Anniversary Sale - 20% Off (Almost) Everything

Begin Date: 10/27/2009
    End Date: 11/4/2009, 11:59 pm EST

Restrictions: Discount codes, including CJ10/CJ15 will not work during this sale.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.