Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moosejaw

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Explanation from Affiliate Manager, so hopefully this will help you all:

there are ZERO brand exclusions on CJ10. CJ10 is only for items already on sale though. So if your visitors try to purchase something that is not already on sale, it will not work. However, if they try to apply for the 10% off coupon code on a jacket that is already marked off, it should work when they try to apply it. The only coupon code that has brand exclusions (the ones listed by the customer service rep) is CJ15. This is for 15% off all regularly priced merchandise (items not already on sale) and does have those brand exclusions.

Here’s the other rub – during the Anniversary Sale, both CJ10 and CJ15 ARE NOT VALID for items that are part of THIS PARTICULAR sale. However, these codes are valid on items that are not included in the Anniversary sale. For example, I entered in my checkout cart to check this The North Face Women’s Denali Jacket (currently on sale but not part of the Anniversary Sale) and was able to use the CJ10 code. When I entered the Moosejaw Danny Zucko sweatshirt (on sale as part of the Anniversary Sale) the code DID NOT work. Also, I entered into my checkout cart a regularly priced item from Marmot (a brand that is not part of the brand exclusions on the CJ15 code). As a regularly priced item of course it is also not part of the Anniversary sale. I was able to apply the 15% off code there as CJ15. If you have a sale price item and a regularly price item in your cart, and you try to apply BOTH Codes you will only be able to apply one (you can’t combine coupon codes).
    What was the price of the Woman's Northface Denali jacket that you put in your cart? Mine was the hooded jacket and $179 , only one color and size was on sale for $129. I couldn't get the CJ10 code to work. I also tried the unhooded jacket and no worky either.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-04-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    What was the price of the Woman's Northface Denali jacket that you put in your cart? Mine was the hooded jacket and $179 , only one color and size was on sale for $129. I couldn't get the CJ10 code to work. I also tried the unhooded jacket and no worky either.
    I posted some other coupon links and new codes, try them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I posted some other coupon links and new codes, try them.

Thanks Cindy!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards