Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moosejaw

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think they should work after tomorrow, I just saw this in an email they sent us:

Moosejaw Anniversary Sale - 20% Off (Almost) Everything

Begin Date: 10/27/2009
    End Date: 11/4/2009, 11:59 pm EST

Restrictions: Discount codes, including CJ10/CJ15 will not work during this sale.
    Thanks Cindy! I can wait until tomorrow.......since it's not on sale anyway. Actually One color and size was on sale.......but not the one I wanted. Figures!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think they should work after tomorrow, I just saw this in an email they sent us:

Moosejaw Anniversary Sale - 20% Off (Almost) Everything

Begin Date: 10/27/2009
    End Date: 11/4/2009, 11:59 pm EST

Restrictions: Discount codes, including CJ10/CJ15 will not work during this sale.
    Except mine were regular priced items, strange...guess we'll wait until Thursday to place the order. Thanks for checking.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Except mine were regular priced items, strange...guess we'll wait until Thursday to place the order. Thanks for checking.
    I received a reply to my email.

Hey Kathie, Thanks for the email. I apologize for the confusion, but the coupon code CJ10 does have exclusions. The excluded brands are: North Face, Patagonia, Arc'teryx, Merrell, Nixon, Scarpa, Sea to Summit, Suunto, Western Mountaineering, and Yakima. These can be found under #21 in our Terms and Conditions. The coupon code CJ10 is also only valid for 10% off already on-sale items. Free economy shipping will work on all orders over $49, even if a coupon code is used (shipping within the contiguous United States).
    What I wanted to buy was a North Face Jacket so that explains it for me. But what I made BOLD is different than what Cindy was given in her email.

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

What I wanted to buy was a North Face Jacket so that explains it for me. But what I made BOLD is different than what Cindy was given in her email.

Let me see what my Affiliate Manager says. Two different stories, nice.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

Being that it has to be sale items explains why it didn't work for me either! Darn, I wonder if we can get another coupon that works on regular priced items? Thanks for posting ~Kathie.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'll patiently wait for a reply! Thanks.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Cindy!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Being that it has to be sale items explains why it didn't work for me either! Darn, I wonder if we can get another coupon that works on regular priced items? Thanks for posting ~Kathie.
    You're welcome Pam. Most merchants do have brands that are excluded from any coupons. The shoe merchants do it all the time. The brands won't let them discount their product. I'm not surprised about the North Face but that 10% discount was a big draw. I'll have to think about it.

Explanation from Affiliate Manager, so hopefully this will help you all:

there are ZERO brand exclusions on CJ10. CJ10 is only for items already on sale though. So if your visitors try to purchase something that is not already on sale, it will not work. However, if they try to apply for the 10% off coupon code on a jacket that is already marked off, it should work when they try to apply it. The only coupon code that has brand exclusions (the ones listed by the customer service rep) is CJ15. This is for 15% off all regularly priced merchandise (items not already on sale) and does have those brand exclusions.

Here’s the other rub – during the Anniversary Sale, both CJ10 and CJ15 ARE NOT VALID for items that are part of THIS PARTICULAR sale. However, these codes are valid on items that are not included in the Anniversary sale. For example, I entered in my checkout cart to check this The North Face Women’s Denali Jacket (currently on sale but not part of the Anniversary Sale) and was able to use the CJ10 code. When I entered the Moosejaw Danny Zucko sweatshirt (on sale as part of the Anniversary Sale) the code DID NOT work. Also, I entered into my checkout cart a regularly priced item from Marmot (a brand that is not part of the brand exclusions on the CJ15 code). As a regularly priced item of course it is also not part of the Anniversary sale. I was able to apply the 15% off code there as CJ15. If you have a sale price item and a regularly price item in your cart, and you try to apply BOTH Codes you will only be able to apply one (you can’t combine coupon codes).
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Explanation from Affiliate Manager, so hopefully this will help you all:

there are ZERO brand exclusions on CJ10. CJ10 is only for items already on sale though. So if your visitors try to purchase something that is not already on sale, it will not work. However, if they try to apply for the 10% off coupon code on a jacket that is already marked off, it should work when they try to apply it. The only coupon code that has brand exclusions (the ones listed by the customer service rep) is CJ15. This is for 15% off all regularly priced merchandise (items not already on sale) and does have those brand exclusions.

Here’s the other rub – during the Anniversary Sale, both CJ10 and CJ15 ARE NOT VALID for items that are part of THIS PARTICULAR sale. However, these codes are valid on items that are not included in the Anniversary sale. For example, I entered in my checkout cart to check this The North Face Women’s Denali Jacket (currently on sale but not part of the Anniversary Sale) and was able to use the CJ10 code. When I entered the Moosejaw Danny Zucko sweatshirt (on sale as part of the Anniversary Sale) the code DID NOT work. Also, I entered into my checkout cart a regularly priced item from Marmot (a brand that is not part of the brand exclusions on the CJ15 code). As a regularly priced item of course it is also not part of the Anniversary sale. I was able to apply the 15% off code there as CJ15. If you have a sale price item and a regularly price item in your cart, and you try to apply BOTH Codes you will only be able to apply one (you can’t combine coupon codes).
    Big thanks to you...the CJ15 works for me, even better than the CJ10! I'll be placing my order after the top of the hour when I can clear cookies after doing my last crazy credits offer!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards