Thread: Welcome Home Abby!!!

Default Welcome Home Abby!!!

Abby, are you home????? Can't wait to hear about your first trip to The World!!!
    Hope you had a great time!!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

First trip? Didn't realize that?! Did you decide to stay forever!???
    Sunshine Rewards

oooohhh....A first trip!!! Please let us know how it went!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I'm home, I'm home ... and let me just say that between coming down with the plague, picking up my kitten and weeding through my inbox and voicemail at work I haven't had much of a chance to get online ....

Thanks for the welcome back!

Overall trip rating: Excellent

it had it's ups and downs, but I suppose even a trip to Disney can't be completely perfect. Especially with 3 adults with very different ideas about how the day should go! I am doing a trip report on the DIS and since the 2 boards go on the same codes, I'll be able to pop those entries in over here as well if anyone is interested.

High Points: Seeing the castle (duh), meeting princesses, dressing up at MNSSHP, our resort, the tons of CMs who were just fabulous, pin trading, all the parks, breakfast with Pooh & friends, Victoria & Alberts and the many surprises my dad planned for my mom and I

Down Points: Dad had to give in and rent an ECV, the aforementioned differences in touring styles (dad was a relax and take things as they come, I wanted to go commando and mom was in the middle), no mickey ice cream bars, no dole whips, no meeting the Main Mouse

I think we're all planning on going back, but perhaps not together. I'm still really glad that we all went together for the first time though. I'm considering 2 different trips back, maybe doing a solo and then doing a trip with one of my best friends to do Disney along with the Harry Potter park at that "other" attraction in Orlando Gonna have to Sunshine my little heart out to pay for that trip, but I've got a couple years!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Glad to hear the overall rating was "excellent". Looking forward to the trip report!