Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credits Chatter

Ug, I did my AP at 2:00 p.m. and missed out by an hour.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    OK maybe I'm not doing them right...

Click through, answer question click continue.

I usually click continue or answer no to all the questions until I get to the Congratulations screen or where I need to fill out "gold, silver, or platinum" offers. I then figure I am done and close out the screen.

Is this how the rest of you do it?
    You have to look at how many offers they tell you to look at in the gold, silver and platinum. Then check your e-mail, to see if they want you to confirm. This is why it is good to set up a gmail account. Eliminates lots of spam mail from your regular e-mail account.

I'm so excited about Crazy Credits!! I'm trying to get about $10 more for my last cashout before our Disney trip in January. I'm close to my 8 week cutoff so I needed something for that final push. Thanks SR!!
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Well... I have done about 4 today and it doesn't look like any of them have credited *sigh*

I did get the Choc Chex a couple days ago and it credited, so thats should be good news from some of you
    I did all I could find yesterday but nne of them credited either. I did not see Eversave so I am off to try that one! I think I did the Choc Chex during the summer but I will check!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I did all I could find yesterday but nne of them credited either. I did not see Eversave so I am off to try that one! I think I did the Choc Chex during the summer but I will check!
    I kow the feeling. I have completed all the new offering and no credit yet either but maybe some will today.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

None of the offers/freebies I did credited for me either. Everyone must already have my information. Oh well, off to try some more!

We're getting credits on all of the offers that I have put up so far. Some are definitely doing better than others (which you can see by the stoplights on the offers). But they are all crediting at least a little.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Woohooo the Supervillians credited for me this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're getting credits on all of the offers that I have put up so far. Some are definitely doing better than others (which you can see by the stoplights on the offers). But they are all crediting at least a little.
    I was not complaining, just thought you ought to know that many did not seem to be crediting. Maybe I have just been doing this for too many years!!
    Finally got my first one:MorefromLife Chocolate Chex!!!! Thank you
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

has anyone done the toluna offer? i completed it about 40 minutes ago, got the confirmation email, confirmed my account but have not gotten credit for it yet. is this a manual credit that might be pulled later on today and might actually credit for me. any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl