Thread: shopping credits question

Default shopping credits question

I saw the otherday that I had a credit pending from coupon trade, due to post the 30th. I did not make a purchase with them and was going to question it after Christmas. Today the credit amount has been subtracted from my account, even though it hasn't ever been added to my account since it's not the 30th yet. The pending credit is still showing due to post the 30th. Follow? I was wondering if it still will likely be added on the 30th. I don't like the amount being subtracted, wish the credit would just have disappeared...know what I mean?

It should still come through on the 30th. I will keep a close eye on it and if for some reason it doesn't come through I will credit it back so you are not short in any way. I understand your worry and I will check it daily to keep on it.

Ashleigh,

It sounds like the same type of credit that I got by error from Coupon Trade. Mine shows as crediting on Dec 30th also and the error amount was removed from my account today. It should all work out in the wash so to speak
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards