Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal of the Day Thread

Shoebuy Deal of the Day in general. Get 20% off all shoes. Plus if you are one of their frequent customers you should be able to use the additional 10% off. Plus 11% back from SR! I'm guessing this will run both Saturday and Sunday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bay now has the Skyway Sigma 2 25 Vertical Expandable Packing Case - Black for $44.99, if anyone is thinking of luggage.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Another ebay deal being offered by buy.com

Garmin Nuvi 1250 Portable 3.5in GPS System
    We compared the selling price for the featured Daily Deals item on eBay to MSRP for the item at retail. We then calculated price difference to show savings percentage. All items subject to availability.
    $152.99
    42%OFF
    MSRP$262.48
    Save $109.49
    Free shipping
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't quite figure out how often ebay changes their daily deals but the Garmin is over and now they have the Wii Sports pack (the tennis racket, baseball bat, and golf club) for $10.

http://deals.ebay.com/5000004862
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I can't quite figure out how often ebay changes their daily deals but the Garmin is over and now they have the Wii Sports pack (the tennis racket, baseball bat, and golf club) for $10.

http://deals.ebay.com/5000004862

I read somewhere on ebay (maybe an email they sent me??) that they add new items all day long and more frequently if an items sells out. Guess they want everyone to keep checking.

That's a good deal on the Sports pack. huh?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just browsing Disneystore.com and found a few styles of PJ Pals marked down to $5.00 (regular price $16.50). These would be great if you like to give new PJ's for Christmas Eve! Great price for these!
    Sunshine Rewards

My kids are always in the kitchen helping me cook and bake, so I ordered this Sous Chef Baking Set from Sur La Table as a gift. It's regularly $29.95, but on sale for 19.95. I just got it today and it is super cute! It is a 25 piece set and the quality is really good! It would make a great gift for any kids who like baking!

http://www.surlatable.com/product/so...ortby=ourPicks
    Sunshine Rewards

ebay's deal of the day.

Cars Kid's PJ Pals $5.00. All sizes
    New Moon Soundtrack CD $7.99

I just placed an order for the Cars jammies and they want to charge me sales tax. There is no tax in RI on clothes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ebay, deal of the day.

Disney Little Einsteins Leo & Quincy PJ Pal -All Sizes

Only $5.00 and free shipping. Long sleeve and long pants, really nice. No way to pass this deal up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

1. Vera Bradley had the Villager in select prints for $29.99 (usually $72) today. Also, it's not a daily deal, but they have TSA approved pouches in their prints for $7-might be a nice stocking stuffer or fill it with BBW stuff for a Yankee Swap.
    2. Ebay has a USB AV Cradle Charger & Remote for iPhone/iPod for $13.99-could make a nice add-on to a new iPhone or iPod.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.