Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This A Good Deal?

thanks everyone! lots of great feedback in here! i'm not sure we're going to get a laptop for DD, it's just one of the ideas i'm kicking around. it gets harder to buy for them as they get older. barbies and building blocks just don't cut it anymore, lol.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We bought an HP laptop last year and so far no problems other then when DS spilt his milk on the table and I couldn't move the laptop fast enough.

Anyhow we love our HP definitely go with a Dual Core processor and we went with AMD and there's nothing wrong with it, IMHO just as good as the others.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Cindy, I asked this a few weeks ago and never got an answer. If I buy a desktop thru Best Buy and get in store pick up, will I be able to get SR credit?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Hey Cindy, I asked this a few weeks ago and never got an answer. If I buy a desktop thru Best Buy and get in store pick up, will I be able to get SR credit?
    Yes, you would get 1%, well, I say that, but with BB we never know for sure, but you are suppose to. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ok, thanks. I'm still watching for a good deal and have always gone with them in the past. Just wanted to know if it would be worth it to try and buy online.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards