Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WDW Pictures....

Default WDW Pictures....

Oh Boy, we just got our WDW pictures back today from our July trip, and boy did they come out beautifully! I still can't believe I took over 2500 pictures!!!

I'm gonna have to figure out how to post a couple of them on here so you guys can see them. Even though I took over 2500 pictures, I did narrow it down to a mere 2000!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Can't wait to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh Boy, we just got our WDW pictures back today from our July trip, and boy did they come out beautifully! I still can't believe I took over 2500 pictures!!!

I'm gonna have to figure out how to post a couple of them on here so you guys can see them. Even though I took over 2500 pictures, I did narrow it down to a mere 2000!
    I bought a new memory card so I could take a lot of pictures! I have no doubt I'll have almost as many when we come back.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Wow! I thought I took a lot this past trip! I was over 450!! 2500 is amazing! I'd love to see them!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I thought our measly 850 was alot last year. You definetly have me beat!
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought my 1300 was alot. (So did my kids!) But 2500! Wow! How fun to look at them all! We were just there in July and I SOOO want to go back again already. However, it will be 2 years.....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got an email today that my new digital camera was shipped so I am hoping for lots of pictures on our Nov. trip.........not sure if I can break the 2500 mark, but I am shooting for 1000 so I have a lot to choose from for the scrapbooks!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

My family laughed at me sooo hard when they heard about the 2500 pictures! They knew I was snapping away, but they, nor I, had an idea that I was taking that many pictures!! I purchased a new camera just for WDW and three new memory cards. I didn't want to miss anything and I didn't!

I love to scrapbook so I will pick out the best ones and do so, then I'll have enough for the children to add to their own little scrapbook and also to their Senior Books, when the time comes. I've already ordered and received all my scraping materials so I'm ready now to begin putting my Disney books together. (If I can pull myself away from SR Last summer we went to DL and I had enough pictures to fill 5 12'12 scrapbooks. This time I know I'll have at least 10! But it's going to be so much fun, looking back at our trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Just got an email today that my new digital camera was shipped so I am hoping for lots of pictures on our Nov. trip.........not sure if I can break the 2500 mark, but I am shooting for 1000 so I have a lot to choose from for the scrapbooks!

Make sure you check it out and get familiar with it before you go!!! Not knowing you camera can really make you miss a lot of great shots!
    Sunshine Rewards

post pictures!!!! we want pictures we want pictures we want pictures

I don't know how to post pictures on here yet. If some one tell me how, I will!
    Sunshine Rewards