Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WDW Pictures....

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Hi Lisa! I was wondering what size memory cards you have? I used to bring a really old laptop to transfer the picutres, but it died, and I'm chicken to bring my dd's as it is kind of new, and was a gift, so no way I could afford to replace if stolen. I have no idea how much my card will hold b/c I always just took them off at the end of the day & never really paid attention.

Right now I have a 128mb card w/ 32mb internal. I know it depends on the resolution you choose for your pictures, just looking for a ballpark idea.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I would love to see pictures from everyone! This has to be one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken. I took it this past August, on the porch of the Crystal Palace, while we were waiting for breakfast.
    ~Laura~

I had three cards. The largest 1.0 held about 1500 pictures, and I believe the other two are 128 or 512. I'll double check and get back with you. How did you insert your picture into your post? It's beautiful!
    Sunshine Rewards

First, you have to upload your picture to a site like Imagestation, Kodak, Shutterfly, etc. After you have the picture uploaded to the site, right click on it and copy all of the URL information.

Then, click on the "Insert Image" icon that is on the line above your text box when you are replying to a thread. Insert your URL code into the box.

I know it sounds confusing, but once you get used to it, it's very easy.
    ~Laura~

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks! I guess I should get a 1gb. Office Depot usually has some good sales, hopefully I can get a couple.

To post a picture you have to have them on some sort of site, like imagestation, or snapfish.

While on that site there is usually some link reference for you to copy.

Then when posting here click on the yellow icon on top of the edit box w/ the mountain, and paste that link there. HTH!

The Lk 4 - that is an awesome pic!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for the compliments! I have it saved as my wallpaper on my laptop. Ahhh......
    ~Laura~

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I just ordered a 4 gig for our Nov trip.....

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Thanks! I guess I should get a 1gb. Office Depot usually has some good sales, hopefully I can get a couple.

To post a picture you have to have them on some sort of site, like imagestation, or snapfish.

While on that site there is usually some link reference for you to copy.

Then when posting here click on the yellow icon on top of the edit box w/ the mountain, and paste that link there. HTH!

The Lk 4 - that is an awesome pic!
    At the highest resolution it'll hold 1500 pictures, it's like 6000 at one of the lower resolution. I ALWAYS take it at the highest resolution bc there is no comparision on print quality.

Check buy.com or best buy (through SR of course!) I ordered mine off of buy.com and it was about $70 for the 4 gig. With buy.com I opened a credit card and got $30 off my first order so I only ended up paying $37 I think for the memory card. Of course I'll cancel the cc when it comes.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Sounds Great

WHen i went to Florida i took alot of pictures too and i don't remember taking nearly that mayn. I can't wait to see what they are of.

I'm going to post a few after I go through them all. We went to three Disney Parks, Gatorland ( I glad DH talked me into it Got some great shots of the kids sitting on a live alligator!! We also went to Sea World. We had a blast!
    Sunshine Rewards