Thread: Trouble ticket question

Default Trouble ticket question

I know it depends on the merchant, but how do I know if the merchant I didn't receive credit from is on the "once a month" trouble ticket submittal etc.?

I opened my tt on Oct. 25. It was for credit never received from Calendars.com but as of yet I see no action on it (it has not been sent to vendor etc.)...

How long do tickets for Calendars.com usually take to resolve? (Or any tt's for that matter?)

I'm a newbie and just learning, so any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think there is a set list anywhere on how it all works. I know first step is for SR to review all the floating credits to see if they match up and then they'll submit to the merchant. Being that you submitted that TT while Tricia was on vacation she probably won't get to it for another day or two since she had survey bonuses to allocate and the holiday contest to set up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    I know it depends on the merchant, but how do I know if the merchant I didn't receive credit from is on the "once a month" trouble ticket submittal etc.?

I opened my tt on Oct. 25. It was for credit never received from Calendars.com but as of yet I see no action on it (it has not been sent to vendor etc.)...

How long do tickets for Calendars.com usually take to resolve? (Or any tt's for that matter?)

I'm a newbie and just learning, so any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Are you sure that it hasn't been submitted to merchant? I have only seen one Calendars.com trouble ticket in the last week and I marked it as submitted to merchant the other day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks!
    I must have missed this the day it was submitted!

Thanks so much for your speedy response on this. After it is submitted to the vendor what it the timeframe for resolution usually? Just wondering...

Loving SR so far! You guys rock!