Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

Default Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! I finally was able to book my trip for DD7 and me in January!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!!!!! I called yesterday and booked, but didn't have time to also do ADRs so I just got off the phone from doing that. And I got everything I wanted!!

SO.....here's the plan so far....

We will fly into Orlando on Saturday, 1/12. My parents spend January in Florida so they will pick us up at the airport and we will stay with them for a couple days. On Tuesday, 1/15 we will all drive to WDW and DD and I will check into POP. Then we will all spend the day at Epcot together. That evening Mom and Dad will drive "home" and DD and I will be on our own for the rest of the week.

On Wednesday, 1/16 I got us an ADR for breakfast at CP and we will spend the whole day at MK.

On Thursday, 1/17 we will go back to the MK. I got DD an appointment at the BBB in the castle in the afternoon and for dinner we head over to the GF for dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare.

On Friday, 1/18 we will head to MGM and go to the character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. I'm not sure how much time we will spend at MGM. I'm thinking the only things DD will like are Beauty and the Beast and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid, maybe Muppets, and the parade. (I think I read that Playhouse Disney will be closed for updates then.) My DD is very sensitive to loud noises and so the 2 stunt shows are out as well as The Great Movie Ride and the Backlot Tour. But we will play it by ear. I think we'll then spend the evening at Downtown Disney.

On Saturday we will fly home. I don't have flights yet so I don't know times, but I went ahead and made a breakfast reservation at Kona Cafe. And then depending on when our flight is we may go back to a park until it's time to go to the airport.

I know it sounds like a lot of breakfasts, but DD is kind of a picky eater and I though she'd do better with breakfast and get more for my hard-earned Sunshine Rewards!!

And speaking of SR....my rewards will hopefully be paying for the majority of this trip. We couldn't go without it. So thank you SR!!!!

Oh and I forgot to say, but this trip will be a surprise for DD. Not sure how and when I'll tell her yet. I know she will be excited though because her brother got to go last year (just day trips to MK and MGM).

Sorry this is so long, but I was about to bust if I didn't tell somebody!!!!! This is my first time staying on site and having a real "Disney vacation." I'm so excited! Thanks for jumping up and down with me!!!

I am jumping up and down for you! What fun. I hope to someday take my daughter on a specail trip. I need a good bonding experience with her. Your trip looks wonderful1
    <Sunshine Rewards

Yay! I'm so excited for you. It is so much fun to plan for a trip to Mickey's House. I hope your DD has a magical time.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Jill!!! Yall are going to have a blast. I am interested in hearing how all the breakfasts go as I have only done Chef Mickey's in the past.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like it will be a WONDERFUL trip that both of you will remember for a lifetime!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am jumping up and down for you! What fun. I hope to someday take my daughter on a specail trip. I need a good bonding experience with her. Your trip looks wonderful1
    Thanks everybody!!!

We really need a girl's bonding trip! She is definitely Daddy's Little Girl!!! Plus we are so very different personality-wise so we clash a lot.....I'm scared to death of the teenage years! So this trip should be interesting! I'm really looking forward to it though!!!

Yea!!! This sounds like so much fun!! I am so happy for both of you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Thanks everybody!!!

We really need a girl's bonding trip! She is definitely Daddy's Little Girl!!! Plus we are so very different personality-wise so we clash a lot.....I'm scared to death of the teenage years! So this trip should be interesting! I'm really looking forward to it though!!!
    I also seem to clash with my daughter who is only 5. So I am envious of this special time you will have with your daughter to make GOOD memories. Sometimes our children need one on one time to feel our love. You are showering her with love! what a grand trip. And gotta love Sr for helping us achieve these goals.
    <Sunshine Rewards

How neat for the both of you! I hope you two have a most wonderful trip!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Yay!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.