Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine and DD trip might NOT happen...BOO

Default Mine and DD trip might NOT happen...BOO

For those of you following my Disney trip saga, here it is:

I was suppose to go with parents and DSis's family over July to WDW with just me and DD. I was looking forward to it ALOT!

Sis just called and said they may not go now until September. DD is in school then! She homeschools, so it is not a big deal for her. I am quite bummed....she will inform me within the next week to let me know. If they go in Sept, I will not go at all. My parents going was my excuse to go - (I really wanted to go with them anyway) having some bonding time with them. DH won't go for a trip "just because".

Send lots of pixie dust.....I WANT TO GO!!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

*~*~HeReS sOmE pIxIe DuSt For YoU!!~*~**

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oh no! Could you maybe let her skip a thursday and friday and make a weekend of it?
    Sunshine Rewards

OHHH!! Darn it!

I hope it all works out for you Angela, I know that you really want the trip to happen.

BTW, we took the boys (DS11 and DS7) out of school for our trip Tues-Friday in September. Their teachers/schools didn't mind at all. It was at the beginning of the year which is "pretty much all review anyway" as their teacher's put it. Also it wasn't state testing time or anything so they didn't mind at all.

Just throwing that out there!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    oh no! Could you maybe let her skip a thursday and friday and make a weekend of it?
    I thought about taking her out for maybe Thurs, Fri, and Monday. Not sure if DH will go for that. She will be in 2nd grade and will have an AWESOME teacher that is very helpful and understanding in those situations. PLUS....if Disney would offer free dining at that time, DH might go for it. Crossing my fingers................................and legs, and arms, etc., etc., etc......
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Best wishes!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh no Angela! I know you really want this to happen! I'm sorry your sister has changed their minds! Any hope that they won't??

As for September...I'm guessing since they've been offering bounceback free dining, it will happen again! Maybe that will work out for you then too!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Angela, I'm so sorry! I know how excited you were about this trip. Hope things work out for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I thought about taking her out for maybe Thurs, Fri, and Monday. Not sure if DH will go for that. She will be in 2nd grade and will have an AWESOME teacher that is very helpful and understanding in those situations. PLUS....if Disney would offer free dining at that time, DH might go for it. Crossing my fingers................................and legs, and arms, etc., etc., etc......
    Well I'll cross everything for you as well. I'm thinking it wouldn't be too big of a deal to miss a Thurs/Friday combo and just make a long weekend out of it. Lets hope it goes that way for you.

I'm watching out for free dining as well so I'll definetly let you know if I hear of anything. I am actually considering disney visa for nothing else but the chance at free dining.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I hope that it works out for you two to go!! I know you were really looking forward to it and it would be a great trip for you all. Sending you pixie dust!!!
    Sunshine Rewards