Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Welcome home!! I'm glad you had a good trip. I am looking forward to your trip report. Did you cross paths with the dream team at all?
    Thanks for the welcome home you guys!

No dreams for us this trip. The closest we came was coming off of BTMRR we saw a family that had been pulled aside by the Dream Team and when we got totally out of the ride there were lots of people with YOAMD ears on. So the people a couple cars ahead of us must have got them. DD did get a couple "magical moments" though.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Magical moments are good too. You will have to make sure they are in your trip report since I"m not totally familar with what a magical moment is.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    We're home! Okay, so now I'm not jumping up and down so much as stomping my feet and saying "I wanna go BACK!!!!"

We had a good trip. I will hopefully start a trip report some time tomorrow. Tonight I'm just too tired and can't see straight....plus I don't have the photos on my computer yet....I took over 300 plus about 175 on Photopass!!!

I missed you guys and I thought of many of you while on this trip. Every time I walked over the name bricks in front of MK I thought of Jen (I would've gone looking for your brick if I didn't have DD with me Jen!) Didn't try a churro, but seeing them on the menu brought Tricia to mind as did the Rainforest Cafe and Angela! I've been trying to catch up on everything that's been going on here while I was gone. Gotta get going on all the new offers and check out the new merchants too!!

Welcome home, Jill!! Actually I'm sorry you had to come home, Jill....

We should be leaving for the airport (again, but that's going to be another post) in a few hours. I will think of everyone here often, too! Can't wait to see your pics

First installment of the Trip Report is up!

My Big Fat Mother/Daughter Florida Adventure!

WOOT Thanks Jill!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Can't wait to read your trip report! Glad to have you back!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards