Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

I'm jumping with you!! That sounds great! I wanna go again and we just went in July! That's great!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm SOOOO excited for you, Jilly!!! You are flying home the day before we arrive. You will love 1900 Park Fare and CP. We took DD7 and DS9 to CP this past January and DDnow8 and her "BFF" to 1900 for their birthday dinner. If you want to see photos to get you in the mood, let me know and I'll post some more... here's one to start with

Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 09-18-2007 at 09:11 PM.

congrats to you! i can't wait to book my trip. we want to go in april.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I'm SOOOO excited for you, Jilly!!! You are flying home the day before we arrive. You will love 1900 Park Fare and CP. We took DD7 and DS9 to CP this past January and DDnow8 and her "BFF" to 1900 for their birthday dinner. If you want to see photos to get you in the mood, let me know and I'll post some more... here's one to start with
    Thanks Shelly!! The girls are so cute and look like they had a good time. When I called to make my ADRs the CM did confirm that the characters would be Cinderella, Prince Charming, and Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. So no Fairy Godmother or mice for us. But I'm sure it will still be great! I can't wait!

How wonderful for you. Have a great time. Let us know how and when you tell your daughter.

that is so exciting.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I'm not sure how we'll surprise her yet.

We surprised DS8 last year. Before he went to school on the day we left I told him that I was coming to school later and had a surprise. He had no clue what it could be. So half-way through the day DH and I showed up at school. I think he actually forgot we were coming. It was so funny because all his teachers knew what was going on and had kept the secret. They were just as excited as I was. When we picked him up his class was in the Library so all the teachers came in to watch us surprise him and see him reaction. So anyways....we went in to the Library and I asked him if he wanted to go on an airplane to Florida with me to see Grandma and Grandpa...TODAY! He said he did, but I don't think he really believed me. Then I asked him if he wanted to go to DW while were in Florida anyways. Again he said yes but he kept giving me this unsure look. I don't think it started to sink in until we started to leave the school and all the teachers were so excited for him and were asking him questions. But by the time we were on our way to the airport, all he could keep saying was "I'm so excited!!" It was cute! And we had SUCH a good time. Ahhh....memories!!

Here are a few photos if you're interested.

It will be different trying to surprise DD though. First of all, we leave on a Saturday this time, so everyone will be home and be involved. I know DS will be disappointed that he is not going again too, so I'm trying to think of a way to have him help me surprise her. Or will that just make him feel worse? DD is also way more exciteable so that will make a huge difference too.

I'm glad you guys are excited for us. Although DH is willing for us to go, he just doesn't get it. He did say he thinks this trip is more for me than her though. Maybe he gets it more than I think!

Congratulations on your trip! I SOOO want to take a mother/daughter's trip. Maybe someday. Are you going to be like the mom and daughter in that WDW commercial where all of the sudden the mom looks and acts like an 8 year old? I LOVE that commercial! That is so me! And yes...that commercial makes me cry...if you know me, that wouldn't surprise you. I tend to be a cryer...

Have fun planning the trip and the surprise!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Congratulations on your trip! I SOOO want to take a mother/daughter's trip. Maybe someday. Are you going to be like the mom and daughter in that WDW commercial where all of the sudden the mom looks and acts like an 8 year old? I LOVE that commercial! That is so me! And yes...that commercial makes me cry...if you know me, that wouldn't surprise you. I tend to be a cryer...

Have fun planning the trip and the surprise!
    Oh Angela, you and Bethany should do that someday! Taylor and I took a mother daughter trip in June (with my friend and her daughter) and it was absolutely the BEST!!! I want to do it frequently in fact!

Okay....More jumping going on here today. I just got an AWESOME deal on our flights with Southwest....$49 one way!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! And it wasn't even a DING....it was just part of their Winter sale!! I'm so excited. Our total for the two of us came to $237....that's more than $100 less than what I payed last year. I'm so excited.....did I already say that??

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!! Woot! Woot!

Only 46 more days!!!!!!!!