Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

Squee!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Nothing better than finishing up your trip details! Especially the flights! Congrats on a great deal! And your trip is fastly approaching! Take lots of pictures!

DD and I might be taking a trip with my parents and my sister's family this summer. However, I may have my boys too. They know about the possiblity, (my DD does not) and are thinking about skipping their sports for that week and going with me. Not that I don't want my boys to go, and I would miss them, but it would be nice to have some bonding time with Bethany. (Plus, it would be a bit cheaper - 1 adult and 1 child versus 3 adults and 1 child....

Again....congratulations!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

How exciting!!! can't wait to hear about her reaction when she finds out.

Faith
    who has 6 days until takeoff
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

What a great trip. I hope you think of some clever way to surprise her. Looking forward to hearing all the details. Please keep us posted!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Nothing better than finishing up your trip details! Especially the flights! Congrats on a great deal! And your trip is fastly approaching! Take lots of pictures!

DD and I might be taking a trip with my parents and my sister's family this summer. However, I may have my boys too. They know about the possiblity, (my DD does not) and are thinking about skipping their sports for that week and going with me. Not that I don't want my boys to go, and I would miss them, but it would be nice to have some bonding time with Bethany. (Plus, it would be a bit cheaper - 1 adult and 1 child versus 3 adults and 1 child....

Again....congratulations!
    Don't worry, I will take a LOT of pictures!!! I hope you get to take a girl's trip too!!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    What a great trip. I hope you think of some clever way to surprise her. Looking forward to hearing all the details. Please keep us posted!
    I've never done one before, but I hope to write a trip report when we get home.

I just payed off the balance of our package!!! WOO HOO!!!! Feels so good to have it PAID IN FULL!!! I was just figuring and I was able to pay for about 2/3 of the package with Disney GCs earned on SR!!!! After Dec 15th, I will be cashing out for $75 more.....that will be FUN money!!!

Thank you Sunshine Rewards!!!!!

Thats Great New that its Paid In FULL i love when that happens!!! and even better that so much came from SR WOOT! Have a great Trip!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Received our travel documents and luggage tags today!!!!
    Only 30 more days!!!!!!

I love when the Travel Docs come... Then its almost time to go WOOT!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Jill,
    Just saw this thread and it's almost time to go!!! Have a wonderful time, it sounds great. Enjoy that special time with your daughter and bring back some pics to share.
    Dorothy
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards