Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Somebody jump up and down with me!!!!

YES!!!!! Get ready! It is almost here! YIPPEE!! Your excitement has to almost be unbearable!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

You're right! I am SO VERY VERY excited!!! I'm also a little overwhelmed thinking of all the things I need to get done this week before we leave though!!

Only 5 more days!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    You're right! I am SO VERY VERY excited!!! I'm also a little overwhelmed thinking of all the things I need to get done this week before we leave though!!

Only 5 more days!!
    I am so happy for you. And because of YOU, I was able to talk my DH into letting me take my DD to WDW this summer with my mom and sister's family. We will spend some time together, but I imagine we will be doing different things most of the time. Bethany will be 7 also when we go, so you will have to give me all the details of how it went and what you did, etc.! Have a ball!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so happy that you get to have your Mother/Daughter trip Angela! Hopefully when we get back I will have enough time to write a trip report and fill you in on all we did!

Well, we told her...last night. And she's very excited! We didn't come up with any great way to surprise her so we just told her....but she was surprised and as I said VERY excited! We actually had too much homework and stuff going on last night to really dwell on it too much. But I hope tonight to be able to sit down with her and watch the planning video and talk about all the fun things we're going to do.

Okay, I gotta go get busy. Have to go grocery shopping and do more laundry so my boys have food and clothing while I'm gone for a week!

Two days and counting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Well, we told her...last night. And she's very excited! We didn't come up with any great way to surprise her so we just told her....but she was surprised and as I said VERY excited! We actually had too much homework and stuff going on last night to really dwell on it too much. But I hope tonight to be able to sit down with her and watch the planning video and talk about all the fun things we're going to do.

Okay, I gotta go get busy. Have to go grocery shopping and do more laundry so my boys have food and clothing while I'm gone for a week!

Two days and counting!!!
    Woohoo!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Have a fun Great Trip in ONLY TWO DAYS!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Have a great time!!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everybody!!

Okay...it's almost midnight so I'm allowed to say it.....

1 MORE DAY!!!!!!

Have an AWESOME time...I just got back from taking my two girls (16 and 7) and we had a blast...I got a pin in my email and am trying to decide if we can go back in August...the 16 year old isn't sure she wants to go as she's planning to work all summer to save up to buy a car, but even if she doesn't the 7 (who would turn 8 while we were there) and I could go....

I even called my Mom to see if she might want to go along and bring my sister (who's 15)....she's thinking about it...I loved both of my trips with the girls, but I'm thinking we could share the magic.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!