Thread: Question about surveys

Default Question about surveys

I hope I'm allowed to ask this! I've only been a member since 10/6 so during October surveys seemed to be done a little differently? Anyway, do surveys normally (not including last month) take longer to credit? I was getting my credit within the same day for most surveys most of the time last month, but so far this month it seems to take well over a day before I see my credits- if at all. As a newbie, just curious what the norm is and if something changed fro October to November! Thanks!

The Greenfield Daily Surveys always take at least 24 hours. They only report them to us once a day. And they don't report on the weekends.

Now, the AMP/MTC Daily survey you should see within a couple of hours.

Does that help?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DS always take a day to credit, except on weekends when Fri - Sun Surveys credit on Monday. AMP/MTC surveys credit same day, usually on the next hour. Your two cents also credit the next day and the same for weekends (credit on Monday). I'm not sure what you were seeing in October but this is the way it has been. Maybe you were seeing a DS credit for the day before and thinking it was for that day.

Some days this week, surveys were crediting late in the day. It is just when Greenfield send them to SR.

Welcome to SR! Hope you earn lots of $$ just like me!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Thank you! I must have not been sure of what I was looking at. It just seemed like my total increased so much fast (from seeing the crediting) than it does now.