Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGIF! But Why??

Default TGIF! But Why??

Everyone always says "Thank Goodness It's Friday." But why? What's your reason for being glad it is Friday?

Maybe it's because you don't work on the weekends? Or you get to sleep in on Saturday? Or Friday night is when you get together with the girls? Tell me why today is TGIF for YOU!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

For me it's because I can get my nest cleaned up from the week before! Plus I get to sleep late on Saturday and stay in my PJ's all day if I want.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Its because I don't have to fight the kids to get their homework done, in the bath, and in bed on time. Its because I dont have to get up early in the morning and get everyone ready for school and myself for work. It because I don't have to remind the children to put their seatbelts on, even if we are only going a few blocks. Its because I get to catch up on all my recorded shows. But mostly... its because I get to see my hubby
    Last edited by AlternateEgo; 11-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Because I stay home all week by myself...I get to go out and do fun things with my husband like take car rides, go shopping, going out to eat, etc. and we usually get together with friends to play cards or games on Saturday night with wine of course...as you can see, I don't lead a very exciting life...but I do look forward to the weekends!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

No homework and rushing for dinner. I'm still rushing around with 3 kids and 4 sports on weekends.

SO I really do enjoy the no homework but the weekends anymore are an hour driving sometimes to a ice hockey game. But I do love it and the weekend games make the running all week to practices (soccer, hockey, football) alll worth it.

No sleeping in here but at least DH is home and we run crazy together. Sometimes a nap happens though! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

While Fridays are just another day for me personally, I enjoy how much my son likes them, because he knows it's the weekend and he'll get to watch different cartoons or play computer games with hubby while I sleep in, instead of being with boring old me.
    Sunshine Rewards

For most the work week is over but DH works till noon on Sat. But, Friday is the end if the school week and we all just get together to spend times as a family. Watch a movie, some TV, play cards, or a game. Order pizza and just kick back and catch up if we need too.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

TGIF means to me that my life is no longer dictated by watching the minutes tick by on the clock. Five o'clock comes and I'm free!! There is always something going on during the weekend and I look forward to spending it with my family.

And it means more time to make money on SR!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The entire family is home. No work. No school. It's family time! It doesn't matter if we go out or stay in, just being together is all I need.

And I can turn off that darn alarm clock. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Easy question for me. I work Monday through Friday.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards