Thread: Can someone explain paypal to me?

Default Can someone explain paypal to me?

I am a new member and I was just wondering if someone could explain how the paypal payment option works. I have paid for things via paypal, but I have never received a payment through them. Do you get credit? Do you get a check? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Robynmarie View Post
    I am a new member and I was just wondering if someone could explain how the paypal payment option works. I have paid for things via paypal, but I have never received a payment through them. Do you get credit? Do you get a check? Thanks!
    In your account, instead of Paypal saying $0 balance, for example, when it posts it would show a $25 balance.

You can either keep it in your paypal account and use it towards purchases, like you have in the past, or you can choose to have them forward your credit to a personal account (checking or savings).

If you don't want to go through paypal, there are a lot of gift cards that you can cash out for. I know there is a Walmart and Target. Even some restaurants.

This s what it says on the Current Earnings section of the Member Zone :

Once you have earned at least 20.00 and have been a member for more than 45 days, a link will appear below to cash out to your PayPal account. PayPal cashouts will appear in your account by the last day of the month in the month after you cash out, or the next business day. (For example, if you cash out December 14, your payment will appear in your account on January 31).

When I have cashed out with Paypal in the past, I always get an e-mail saying that I have received a payment. It is similar to what you get if you have ever sold on Ebay. The payer is Helping Moms Connect (I think I got that right!). And there are a TON of gift options for cashout! Take a look under the Rewards dropdown menu on the SR page.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards