Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay purchases never credited

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I don't think Netscape works with many things on SR or any other site. for some reason the advertisers and such have everything set up for IE only but some people have been about to use Firefox for some things.

It could be an IE7 thing. I don't have that version because I hate the tab thing (my parents have it).
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I have XP, IE7, AVG, Spybot (older version), AdAware (older SE version). Credit pretty well, w/ some random ones not.

What spy cleaner do you have from Comcast? I use comcast...wasn't aware of it, all I could find was McAffe on the security page...can you point me in the right direction
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Its a spyware scan from "pest control" Its part of the comcast toolbar options that you can add on
    On the toolbar by the left hand side where it says comcast you can set preferences and add the spyware if you'd like to try it

Ah, didn't install the comcast toolbar. Maybe that's the issue?

I know toolbars in general have a way of interfering.

This is what is says for the toolbar. Anyone care to jump in on if you think any of these interfere? Not sure.

Comcast Toolbar Features

Security
    Protect your identity and your PC with a comprehensive security package including:

Pop-up Blocker
    Anti-Spyware Scanner
    Anti-Phishing Protection
    McAfee Firewall and Virus Protection links

Search
    Quickly search for Web sites, news, images, Comcast.net, Fan videos, and more.

Mail
    Know how many unread messages are waiting for you and quickly access your Comcast.net Webmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    This is what is says for the toolbar. Anyone care to jump in on if you think any of these interfere? Not sure.

Comcast Toolbar Features

Security
    Protect your identity and your PC with a comprehensive security package including:

Pop-up Blocker
    Anti-Spyware Scanner
    Anti-Phishing Protection
    McAfee Firewall and Virus Protection links

Search
    Quickly search for Web sites, news, images, Comcast.net, Fan videos, and more.

Mail
    Know how many unread messages are waiting for you and quickly access your Comcast.net Webmail account.
    Looks to me like that is protecting too much of her identity. I buy through Ebay on a regular basis and never have a problem. Actually, I never had much of a problem with any of the shopping crediting and i don't have anything special on my computer, just run AVG. No extra toolbars either. I think when you start running all kinds of stuff, it interferes. All that stuff sort of steps on eachother.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.