Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Offer Back!

Default Favorite Offer Back!

I just got permission to run one of my favorite book offers again. In fact, I was so excited that I signed up again! My old membership expired years ago and I moved and lost track of it.

Book of the Month Club 2

You basically pay $10 a month and get to pick whichever new book you want. You make yourself a reading list and they send you the first book every month and bill you the $10. (or $9.95 or something like that) No further shipping charges or anything. And you can get new releases in hard cover.

It's a great deal and mine credited immediately. You don't lose anything by trying because we are paying out 12.00 and your first month is only $9.95. The only catch is that you have to keep your list filled up so that you don't get billed the $9.95 some month and not get a book.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How many months are we required to keep the membership? This seems like a great idea for gifts as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't think that there is any minimum membership requirement on this one.

They actually have some of the books that my friends gave me in the last month to read!

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
    The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
    The Shack by William P. Young
    Marked by P.C. Cast
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Can we sign up if we were a previous member? I know you said you were but you've moved since then. Didn't it used to be called Zooba? I was a member of Zooba but never BOMC2. I loved Zooba.

Lost by Dan Brown is in my TBR pile.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Can we sign up if we were a previous member? I know you said you were but you've moved since then. Didn't it used to be called Zooba? I was a member of Zooba but never BOMC2. I loved Zooba.

Lost by Dan Brown is in my TBR pile.

Thanks!
    I think it just has to be a new account. I used a different email address and I think my mailing address was different. It's owned by the same company as most of the other book clubs but it is considered different because you don't get anything free up front. You just pay the flat rate every month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think it just has to be a new account. I used a different email address and I think my mailing address was different. It's owned by the same company as most of the other book clubs but it is considered different because you don't get anything free up front. You just pay the flat rate every month.

Thanks........I'll give it a shot!

I don't think that there is any minimum membership requirement on this one.
    There is......3books/3 month minimum. Found this in the Terms and Conditions

Start Today and Get a FREE Book!

For $9.95 a month you are eligible as a subscriber to receive one book each month from your Reading List. Your first month and your first book from your Reading List are free when you subscribe today! As always, shipping is free. Start your subscription right now by selecting the first book in your Reading List. All we ask is that you agree to buy 3 books or remain a subscriber for 3 months during your BOMC2.com subscription at just $9.95 each with free shipping-but we know you'll want to buy many more for yourself, family and friends because BOMC2.com is an unbeatable book value!

My credit is already pending!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-07-2009 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks for looking up the terms on this. Definitely a good deal. Even 3 new hard copy books for $30 shipped is a good deal...without the SR cash back! I tell you I've been looking for this offer for MONTHS just so that I could join again!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for looking up the terms on this. Definitely a good deal. Even 3 new hard copy books for $30 shipped is a good deal...without the SR cash back! I tell you I've been looking for this offer for MONTHS just so that I could join again!

It is a great deal. Even at the discount stores (I looked at BJ's) some of the new release hard covers are $15-$20. The free shipping is great and they always ship quickly.

I'm thrilled to have been able to get it.

Thanks Tricia!!!

Looks like this offer is crediting GREAT!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs