Thread: shoebuy credit?

Default shoebuy credit?

I made a purchase at shoebuy that doesn't appear on my SR acct (made 9/7). I was just reading the info on submitting a trouble ticket and noticed that it says you can't use a discount code other than SR. Shoebuy gave me an automatic credit for creating an account on their site - is this why I am not getting credit on SR? I don't want to file a TT if that is the answer.

I did get SR credit for an earlier shoebuy purchase, however, I had not created an account.

Thanks.
    Stacie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That should not be the reason you didn't get credit. Its never been an issue for me at least. As long as you use a code from the merchants own website or if its built into your shopping you shouldn't worry. I'd go ahead with the TT since its been more than 7-10 days.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

When I made a purchase, I created an account...got the extra 10% and I did get my SR credit. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Have you checked in your account history around the date of purchase? Shoebuy tends to show up there.
    Margaret

Quote Originally Posted by moparop View Post
    Have you checked in your account history around the date of purchase? Shoebuy tends to show up there.
    Exactly. And if it's still pending, it's "invisible" unless you look on the Current Earnings page, or go searching through Account History for the not-included-in-your-total pending credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm a member of Shoebuy and I always get the automatic 10%. I haven't had an issue receiving credit from SR.

As others mentioned.....check your account from 9-7 forward. You may find it hidden a page or so back especially if you have been doing other offers and shopping.

OT....but what shoes did you get???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I bought Crocs for my kids (see the credit for that) and then a week or so later bought myself Eastland Newport (very comfy).

I submitted a TT, so we'll see.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Maybe someone can help me out. If I buy on Shoebuy with a gift card will I get credit still?

Kim

Default me too

I'm having the same problem.I bought crocs back on 8/30 using the special offer on the news page.I got the sunshine discount and they gave me a discount for siging up.I havent gotten any credit for it pending or otherwise.I filed a trouble ticket a week or 2 ago and its being looked into. Hope i get it soon, so i can get one more good cashout before disney!
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Maybe someone can help me out. If I buy on Shoebuy with a gift card will I get credit still?

Kim
    I have, twice.
    Sunshine Rewards