Thread: Guitar Hero 5 wii, buy now or later?

Default Guitar Hero 5 wii, buy now or later?

I need some Black Firday help. I want to get my husband guitar hero 5 bundle for the wii. I have a $10.00 off at Toysrus so I am wondering if I should get it now or wait to see if there is a sale on this before Christmas. Does anyone know anything or have any ideas?
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't remember how the newer versions of Guitar Hero do on BF but I remember a few years ago Walmart put the older games only on sale so I was able to pick up 1&2 for $30.

You could always buy it now and then if it does go on sale on BF buy it for the lower price and return the one you get now.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree with Cate and with games like this they rarely go on sale if they were just released AND before a holiday.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You could always buy it now and then if it does go on sale on BF buy it for the lower price and return the one you get now.
    Thats what I would do.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I missed out on some of so I was hoping for the great deals they had when it first came out. So I was hoping for omse later. BUT I did find it at Buy.com for $69.99 which is $30 bucks cheaper then anywhere else. So I bought it just to get that out of the way.
    <Sunshine Rewards