Thread: Macy's has Fiestaware BOGO!!

Default Macy's has Fiestaware BOGO!!

Hey everyone, Macy's has 3, 4 and 5 piece Fiestaware BOGO until 11/18. I think I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and pick out what colors I want and then come home and order online so I can get some SR credit. And if your order is over $99 you can use the code VETSDAY for free shipping.

I've been wanting this for so long!! Great X-Mas present for my husband to get me!
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 11-08-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thats a great idea. I love fiesta ware. Let us know which color you pick.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love my Fiestaware!!

I have pastels and all my colors have been discontinued so I've added sunflower, lemongrass and turquoise. All the Fiestaware is on sale. I didn't take advantage of the B1G1 offer since I ordered some dessert bowls, but I did get them on sale and free shipping.

Have fun picking out your colors. I love the bright colors they have out now.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love Fiestaware with the fun colors but Mike likes plain white. I'm hoping after a few years he will let me add some in so I can have COLOR! Post which colors you get so I can live through you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I love Fiestaware with the fun colors but Mike likes plain white. I'm hoping after a few years he will let me add some in so I can have COLOR! Post which colors you get so I can live through you.
    Buy one or 2 plates a month and mix them in. He can use the white ones and you can use the colors.

Something fun......on holidays, I would let the kids set the table. Since I have several different colors it was their challenge to mix up the dishes so no one had the same color dinner plate as salad plate, bread plate etc. And there couldn't be 2 of the same colors next to each other. Kept them busy and they worked together.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well we just bought the white ones last month so I think it will be a little bit before I can mix in other new ones. Plus our cabinets are full. We are in serious need of a new/bigger home. Fingers crossed for March 2011.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well we just bought the white ones last month so I think it will be a little bit before I can mix in other new ones. Plus our cabinets are full. We are in serious need of a new/bigger home. Fingers crossed for March 2011.
    Good luck house hunting!! Amazing how the 'stuff' piles up.

Ok, so here's what I did. Kohl's ad came out yesterday with fiestaware $26.99 and 1) I had a 30% off coupon; 2) if you bought 4 place settings you get a 5th free; 3) every place setting you buy, you get a free fruit bowl. And here are my colors:

Cobalt
    Peacock
    Scarlet
    Sunflower
    Tangerine
    Chocolate
    Cinnabar
    Shamrock
    Lemongrass
    Plum

I can't wait to use them!!
    Melissa