Thread: Kmart and Sears online layaway

Default Kmart and Sears online layaway

Don't forget to check out the huge sale today and take advantage of the online layaway and pick up in store. You get up to 8 weeks to pay for your purchase and then you can pick them up in the store. Not all items are eligible for layaway so be sure you are picking the ones from their layaway list if you do this. When my kids were growing up, without Kmart layaway, there wouldn't have been a Christmas. Buy your items now while they are in stock.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Will we get the shopping credits if we do this through SR?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah4770 View Post
    Will we get the shopping credits if we do this through SR?
    Add me to the list of inquiring minds.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Yes. you will.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes. you will.
    Thanks Cindy! I am bummed because I was looking around the site last night and the item was in stock and now they are out of stock. I guess I should know better about waiting for a better sale.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Cindy-although i did not take advantage of the layaway i did find a good deal on a computer monitor for my dh and saved $12 on it. got him an hp compaq presario 18.5 lcd monitor for under $110 but i did have to pay shipping and also sales tax (the sales tax was something new for me as i have never had to pay sales tax b4 on anything i have ever bought online) so the total sale was less than $125. i think i got a good deal. guess i'll see when i get it. for the info about the layaway - i may check into that at some point in the near future.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl