Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KMART site is pure Torture

Default KMART site is pure Torture

But it didn't stop me from placing an order to get the 4% cash back good today only.

There must be a lot of people shopping, the site is really slow. Twice I tried to log in and it said I wasn't registered. I had just shopped there in October......so WTH???

THEN my shopping cart was empty. Filled it up again.........and same thing. Grrrrrrrrrrr I finally figured out I should re-register first and then shop.

I did that and I was able to place the items back in my cart and checkout without any further issues. Whew!!

I bought my grandson the Imaginext Adventures DC Super Friends Bat Cave with Figures, plus 4 vehicles. I saved $23.45 including shipping plus my cash back from SR.

So worth the aggravation!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    But it didn't stop me from placing an order to get the 4% cash back good today only.

There must be a lot of people shopping, the site is really slow. Twice I tried to log in and it said I wasn't registered. I had just shopped there in October......so WTH???

THEN my shopping cart was empty. Filled it up again.........and same thing. Grrrrrrrrrrr I finally figured out I should re-register first and then shop.

I did that and I was able to place the items back in my cart and checkout without any further issues. Whew!!

I bought my grandson the Imaginext Adventures DC Super Friends Bat Cave with Figures, plus 4 vehicles. I saved $23.45 including shipping plus my cash back from SR.

So worth the aggravation!
    Thanks for posting this! I cleared my cookies, and was able to order Mordie his iHome alarm clock-I even got an extra 5% off for using my sears card.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I also had trouble with the site. It emptied my cart several times as well.

I added a shirt to my cart, and it said shipping was going to be $98!
    Shipping on apparel orders $0.99 or more is supposed to be free with the SR coupon, but the coupon isn't working. I removed that shirt from my cart, and it gave me the standard shipping rate.

I called the customer service number, and the rep said they are having a lot of technical difficulties that should be worked out by the 11th.

I finally got my order to go through correctly. I'm just hoping it didn't take too long and I get credit for the order.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I cleared my cookies, and was able to order Mordie his iHome alarm clock-I even got an extra 5% off for using my sears card.

Well...thanks for posting THIS!!! Can you put your iPod in the clock? We had an iHome alarm clock that you could put your iPod into in our room at Saratoga Springs last month and it would be great for my grandaughter. I use my Ipod for her music (Baby Einstein Classical Music) when she goes down for her nap and that would be perfect.

Going to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Well...thanks for posting THIS!!! Can you put your iPod in the clock? We had an iHome alarm clock that you could put your iPod into in our room at Saratoga Springs last month and it would be great for my grandaughter. I use my Ipod for her music (Baby Einstein Classical Music) when she goes down for her nap and that would be perfect.

Going to take a look.
    Yepp-you can even hook up another music source (Mordie has a shuffle, which won't fit on the stand, but can get it on through the line-in jack). It's more compact than the usua one, which I liked as I have the big one and it is kind of bulky. this one

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Yepp-you can even hook up another music source (Mordie has a shuffle, which won't fit on the stand, but can get it on through the line-in jack). It's more compact than the usua one, which I liked as I have the big one and it is kind of bulky. this one
    I wanted the bigger one which wasn't on sale. I decided to wait to see if I can get a better price on it.

Thanks Heather

~Kathie...he will love the Bat Cave!! That was one of Daniel's favorite gifts and he still plays with it a lot! (Even his little sister enjoys it!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    ~Kathie...he will love the Bat Cave!! That was one of Daniel's favorite gifts and he still plays with it a lot! (Even his little sister enjoys it!)
    Oh thanks Carla!! That is good to know. My kids always loved the FP houses and role playing toys. He loves Batman and Spiderman.

The kids have been spending a lot more time at my house and it's time to upgrade the toys. I have mostly baby toys.

One thing they both like to play with is the kitchen stuff. Most of it was Fisher Price leftover from my daughter (who is 28). I added more food last year and my grand daughter just loves to play with it.

This is a stupid question, but did anyone else not get a confirmation e-mail from Kmart. I have the alarm clock in my hot little hands, but no confirm.

no, i did not get a confirmation email either............laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards