Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending Credit Question

Default Pending Credit Question

If I have a credit that is pending until 11-09-09, will it credit tonight or should it have credited at midnight? I thought it would have credited at midnight, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, lol.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    If I have a credit that is pending until 11-09-09, will it credit tonight or should it have credited at midnight? I thought it would have credited at midnight, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, lol.
    I noticed that last week on a couple of my pendings too...they will credit on the night of that date, mine did.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

thanks! i don't normally pay much attention, but this is a pretty big credit for me.

I have 2 credits pending on 11/12 and that was yesterday, it has yet to clear from pending to clear. It was apple ipod and the insurance which my son got for his birthday...I see Friday the 13th's hand in this./...lol....

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I have 2 credits pending on 11/12 and that was yesterday, it has yet to clear from pending to clear. It was apple ipod and the insurance which my son got for his birthday...I see Friday the 13th's hand in this./...lol....
    You guys are good...it just appeared!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sometimes they just get stuck an extra day. I'm sure when the script runs tonight they'll get released and everything will be fine.
    Sunshine Rewards

i have a question. made a purchase on 11/4 and it has never shown as pending in my earnings history. should i be a little bit concerned or do you think it might credit at the end of today as today is the 10th day? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i hope it comes in for you, marcy i'm still waiting on a Vera Bradley credit from september (i don't recall the date exactly). they never credit automatically for me, i always have to file a TT.

for answering. it's a new merchant so maybe it still might show up tomorrow or monday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have a question. made a purchase on 11/4 and it has never shown as pending in my earnings history. should i be a little bit concerned or do you think it might credit at the end of today as today is the 10th day? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Go ahead and open a TT, its especially good to know if a new merchant is having trouble tracking.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.