Saw this on TwitterMoms today. I think using SR would definitely count, especially if you interact with us on Facebook or Twitter as well:

ATTENTION: TWITTERMOMS

You all have been incredibly helpful every time I reach out to you so I thought I'd try again. I'm working on a story for "The Early Show" on CBS News about how more and more people are using social networking sites to save money. We're looking for people in NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND/OR CONNECTICUT who regularly use social networking sites to save money and want to share their story with us. Interviews would be done sometime next week -- perhaps Wednesday or Thursday -- for the story which would air later next week on "The Early Show." If you are interested and you are in the NY area, can you send me a few lines about how much you use social networking sites to save, what sites you use and whether you try to share that information with people and how you share it. Also, please let me know exactly where you live and the best phone number/email to use to contact you. Please send that information to myself (wallacek@cbsnews.com) and also my producer for this segment, Scott Fraser (SFI@cbsnews.com.)