Thread: The holiday contest - shopping purchase entries

Default The holiday contest - shopping purchase entries

For the holiday contest, will our entries for purchases made have to wait until we are credited? (not sure how that would work for ones made at the end of the contest period?)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope. As long as they are pending by the end of the contest they count.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Nope. As long as they are pending by the end of the contest they count.
    Thanks! I guess I should have worded it better...if they're pending in my account, should it show as an entry by now? I have made 3 purchases in the last few days and only 1 is pending so far, but I only have the amount of surveys that I've done as my entries. I guess I just wondered when/if I need to be concerned about them not making it as an entry?

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Thanks! I guess I should have worded it better...if they're pending in my account, should it show as an entry by now?
    Pretty sure the answer to this is yes but I seem to remember Tricia posting about it. I think she said it takes 24 hours for the credits to catch up.

Maybe she'll pop in and give you a definitive answer.

I have made 3 purchases in the last few days and only 1 is pending so far, but I only have the amount of surveys that I've done as my entries. I guess I just wondered when/if I need to be concerned about them not making it as an entry?
    Some merchants send the info to SR when they ship so they are delayed pending. I shopped at the Disney Store on the 5th and it didn't pend until today but is right on schedule to credit when it should.

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Pretty sure the answer to this is yes but I seem to remember Tricia posting about it. I think she said it takes 24 hours for the credits to catch up.

Maybe she'll pop in and give you a definitive answer.

Some merchants send the info to SR when they ship so they are delayed pending. I shopped at the Disney Store on the 5th and it didn't pend until today but is right on schedule to credit when it should.

HTH
    Great! thank you everyone for your help! Just trying to learn how it all works!

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Great! thank you everyone for your help! Just trying to learn how it all works!
    Questions are always welcome and so are you! Welcome to the SR forums.

I think a chatter thread should be opened on the General discussion board.
    I had to make a stamp because of the new mailing addresses automation system. And I found Holmes Stamp & Signs . The stamp was a lot cheaper, than the store where I used to get my stamp.