Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have the eBates toolbar installed?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You shouldn't. You just have to make sure if you opted to install something like the Yahoo/Ask.com/Google toolbars that you didn't select a popup blocker or cookie blocker through the toolbar.
    Case in point-CCleaner will add itself onto your Yahoo Toolbar.
    I have no isues with my google one, though.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We aren't trying to be cryptic just respecting the ***s on here. The biggest sleezy culprits to the toolbar downloading and stealing of credits appears to be (shortened) M-oints, Ebates, and U-pomise. Then there are just the spyware ladded ones like the Smilycentral type toolbars that kill your surfing and cookies. Yahoo has a popup blocker so I uninstalled it (It installs with CCleaner and other programs so I unclick it) and Google has a popup blocker that I have disabled.

Coupons.com has been tested by Tricia and passed so I wouldn't worry about it.

Does that help at all?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I've got the google toolbar and I'm glad it is okay. I just didn't know if I could mention it outright.

I did have one of the starred out toolbars installed at one point but it would interrupt my browsing and redirect me which was frustrating so I uninstalled it.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards