Thread: Bath & Body Works Big Sale

Default Bath & Body Works Big Sale

Antibacterial hand soaps are 3 for $10
    Antibacterial PocketBac Hand Gel (1 oz size perfect for your purse) are 5 for $5
    They have several items at buy 2 get 1 free.
    They have a gift set hand soap and lotion in the Christmas scents $15.

I get together with a group of friends for Christmas and we all bring a small inexpensive gift for everyone else. This year they will be getting an antibacterial soap and a pocketbac gel. Total of $4.33 per person.

I bought 2 of the hand soap and lotion gift sets for gifts also.

That have a lot of other great deals also. Go take a look.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks I have someone on my list wanting stuff from B&BW. This will be one less thing I have to buy at the mall.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Antibacterial hand soaps are 3 for $10
    Antibacterial PocketBac Hand Gel (1 oz size perfect for your purse) are 5 for $5
    They have several items at buy 2 get 1 free.
    They have a gift set hand soap and lotion in the Christmas scents $15.

I get together with a group of friends for Christmas and we all bring a small inexpensive gift for everyone else. This year they will be getting an antibacterial soap and a pocketbac gel. Total of $4.33 per person.

I bought 2 of the hand soap and lotion gift sets for gifts also.

That have a lot of other great deals also. Go take a look.
    Yup, I ordered this morning and it's already been shipped...they have unbelievable fast shipping. I decided to make a gift basket of the Sea Island Cotton scent for my female family member for our Christmas grab bag...one gift down....one male gift to go!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Yup, I ordered this morning and it's already been shipped...they have unbelievable fast shipping. I decided to make a gift basket of the Sea Island Cotton scent for my female family member for our Christmas grab bag...one gift down....one male gift to go!

Great idea for a gift. I got the idea of the Pocketbacs from you.

I hope they don't ship mine too quickly. I didn't notice that they had my Vero Beach shipping address as my default address. Good thing I looked and called them right away. They took my info down and are supposed to call me back by 9pm to tell me it's all set.

Think my friends would want to take a trip to Florida to get their presents???

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Great idea for a gift. I got the idea of the Pocketbacs from you.

I hope they don't ship mine too quickly. I didn't notice that they had my Vero Beach shipping address as my default address. Good thing I looked and called them right away. They took my info down and are supposed to call me back by 9pm to tell me it's all set.

Think my friends would want to take a trip to Florida to get their presents???
    I bought 10 of those pocketbacs last time I ordered and had 10 more in my cart this time too but then I found the bigger 8oz. bottles of the same scent 3/$10. 10oz for $10 versus 24oz for $10, much better deal and this way I can refill the smaller ones. I love that Sea Island Cotton scent, I ended up ordering stuff I would like to keep for myself in case I don't end up giving this as a gift for some reason.
    Last edited by PSL1013; 11-09-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: spelling
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'd jump on it if I were you...when I was ordering mine last night, they out of were out of a POCKETBAC, off all things.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

thanks! i just placed an order

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I bought 10 of those pocketbacs last time I ordered and had 10 more in my cart this time too but then I found the bigger 8oz. bottles of the same scent 3/$10. 10oz for $10 versus 24oz for $10, much better deal and this way I can refill the smaller ones. I love that Sea Island Cotton scent, I ended up ordering stuff I would like to keep for myself in case I don't end up giving this as a gift for some reason.
    That's good to know for a future order. I only bought a couple for me, the rest are for gifts. I bought 36 of them, altogether. I have my entire family here on Christmas night and I give each person a small gift when they leave. Perfect!!! Last year it was Mrs. Prinables I had bought on QVC. Those went over BIG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'd jump on it if I were you...when I was ordering mine last night, they out of were out of a POCKETBAC, off all things.
    They must have restocked this morning.......they had 7 or so different scents.