Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of JewelryLand

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of JewelryLand

Have you shopped at JewelryLand? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for JewelryLand at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop JewelryLand at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I received my Hidden Mickey earring yesterday from Jewelryland and I thought I'ld post a review incase anybody is thinking about buying them for a gift.

I bought 3 pairs - all the hidden Mickey style - in green, red, purple, and chose blue as my free pair (purchases over $40 get a free pair and you get to choose the color). The crystals (more likely, glass given the price) look pretty much like what you would find in any Disney costume jewelry at the parks. Pretty colors with enough sparkle. The sterling silver settings look pretty good from the front, but the prong setting are similar to what you find on gum machine jewelry, bendable little triangular shaped prongs. Measurements are aprox 1cm in length and 1cm in width at the widest point on the ears. Definitely large enough for adults. The earring backs are ridiculously small, and my girls will likely use backs from other earrings because these are - yes, I said it already, ridiculously small.

I paid $12.81 per pair (3 sets at $15 ea., 1 free, +$8.50 shp, -$2.25 SR shopping credit). I bought the earrings for stocking stuffers for my girls because the "hidden Mickey" aspect is so clever and cute. For the price, this would be a cute gift to keep on hand if you have young ladies who come home from school on a Friday with a birthday party invitation for the next morning. (That never happens, right??)

If you don't see the stone color you want, it may show up when you select your free pair. All 12 "birthstones" showed up on that page when I placed my order and only 9 colors were originally showing as available. You may want to call and verify availability. I placed my order on a Monday and the order didn't ship until the following Monday, a week later. I received the earrings yesterday via UPS. So, be sure to order at least 2 weeks out.