Thread: Got an AMP on my first try today!

Default Got an AMP on my first try today!

It was a fairly short and fun one too! Makes up for yesterday when I had the hardest time qualifying for one
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh I'll have to go and try one. I keep getting stuck in the qualifying loop which is good and bad. Good because there are surveys out there but bad because I've learned how to answer some of the qualifying questions so I don't qualify when I'm in a hurry - eek.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    It was a fairly short and fun one too! Makes up for yesterday when I had the hardest time qualifying for one
    That is awesome! I have tried a few times today and cannot get one! AMP surveys have not liked me the past few days, but I will keep plugging away because you never know!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oooh I'll have to go and try one. I keep getting stuck in the qualifying loop which is good and bad. Good because there are surveys out there but bad because I've learned how to answer some of the qualifying questions so I don't qualify when I'm in a hurry - eek.
    Ok, you just typed something that went in a big circle.
    My mil talks like this all the time, and I can never make sense of what she is saying. (You told us something, without actually telling us nothing).

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Ok, you just typed something that went in a big circle.
    My mil talks like this all the time, and I can never make sense of what she is saying. (You told us something, without actually telling us nothing).
    What's even worse is I understood EXACTLY what she said and was nodding my head as I was reading it thinking "Whew I'm not the only one!"

I haven't tried since the last week of October and that was the only one I had gotten since the beginning of October. I had 13 total that has to be an all time low for me, between time constraints and it telling me I completed on already plus not qualifying they're just to much aggravation to try anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It made total sense to me. Thanks April for understanding what I said. LOL

Well I'm in circles again but I have different qualifiers so that is a good sign.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post

I haven't tried since the last week of October and that was the only one I had gotten since the beginning of October. I had 13 total that has to be an all time low for me, between time constraints and it telling me I completed on already plus not qualifying they're just to much aggravation to try anymore.
    I got 6 for October.......I win!!!!

Well I'm in circles again but I have different qualifiers so that is a good sign.
    I understood what you meant perfectly.

yeah, that's what was happening to me the other day...I knew they were out there, I just wasn't qualifying! That's why yesterday's was extra nice! We'll see what happens with todays...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards