Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest chatter thread and merchants

Default Holiday Contest chatter thread and merchants

Here is a quick list that you can refer to when shopping, and their increases for the Holiday contest. These are great merchants. Anything you purchase or questions you may have can be posted here.

Loxly Gallery - Increase! Earn 11% back on purchases.

My Jewelry Box - Increase! Earn 8% back on purchases.

Mario Badescu Skin Care - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

Shoebuy.com - Increase! Earn 11% back on purchases!

Holmes Stamp and Sign - Increase! Earn 15% back on purchases.

Sealed with a Kiss Designs - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

A Gift Personalized - Increase! Earn 14% back on purchases.

CanvasPress.com - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

Transparent Language - Increase! Earn 10% back on purchases.

Moosejaw - Increase! Earn 5% back on purchases.

Kmart - Increase! Earn 3% back on purchases
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was looking for a thread like this yesterday.

I have 15 points so far and I just ordered from
    Holmes Stamp and Sign - Increase! Earn 15% back on purchases.
    yesterday. The postal service I swear is going "postal" with their automation system. If you have a post office box and businesses you work with, send you anything, if they don't have your post office box and just your address---you will not be getting your mail. Start calling businesses if you have a post office box.
    I had to get a stamp for all my pre-printed envelopes. I have to have an "address correction requested" stamped on anything I send out, otherwise the post office will toss away our envelopes. I just had over 2500 pre-printed envelopes ordered, so I ordered a stamp for a little over $9.00 to stamp that lovely message on all my envelopes
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I ordered a pair of gray pumps from Shoebuy late last week. They are scheduled to be delivered today so I'm excited.

I just ordered from Magazines.com because I needed to get the mag subscriptions out of the way for Christmas presents. Not a sponsoring merchant but a good one nonetheless.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought the 6-in-1 program from transparent languages... I'll write a review once I get it and use it for a while...
    I'm hoping that if I like it I can order the full program while it is still part of the contest
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh Faith definitely let me know what you think. I am really interested in ordering one of the languages (not sure which one yet).
    Sunshine Rewards

I purchased some books from Barnes and Noble for the girls. When I was pregnant with them I was super excited when I found a Dick and Jane book at Walmart. I purchased it and kept it for the girls so I could use it as a reading tool.

This is how I learned to read in school. I couldn't wait to read and finish one book so I could go to another one. Of course the schools stopped using these books a long time ago.

I couldn't wait to pull it off the book shelf once the girls were learning to read. Now they've fallen in love with Dick and Jane as well. LOL.

I was so happy to find more of them at Barnes and Noble! The shipment is due to arrive any day now and I know they are gonna be super excited!!

Oh, and I purchased Michael Buble's newest CD and his Christmas CD and Whitney Houston's latest CD!

I don't know who is gonna be more excited, me or the girls.
    Sunshine Rewards

Woo Hoo!!! Just noticed I have reached the first bonus with 50 entries!!!! That's an extra $5!!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I purchased some books from Barnes and Noble for the girls. When I was pregnant with them I was super excited when I found a Dick and Jane book at Walmart. I purchased it and kept it for the girls so I could use it as a reading tool.

This is how I learned to read in school. I couldn't wait to read and finish one book so I could go to another one. Of course the schools stopped using these books a long time ago.

I couldn't wait to pull it off the book shelf once the girls were learning to read. Now they've fallen in love with Dick and Jane as well. LOL.

I was so happy to find more of them at Barnes and Noble! The shipment is due to arrive any day now and I know they are gonna be super excited!!

Oh, and I purchased Michael Buble's newest CD and his Christmas CD and Whitney Houston's latest CD!

I don't know who is gonna be more excited, me or the girls.
    I have one of these books too called....Guess Who. They really are classics, we've come a long way baby!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! Just noticed I have reached the first bonus with 50 entries!!!! That's an extra $5!!!!!
    I noticed that I'm at 51 this morning!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm at 56!! WOO HOOO!!! I need to do lots of shopping because we'll be at Disney for 8 days.....no DS or OTX for 8 days....that 16 entries i'll be missing from the 100 entries!! So i need to do lots more shopping if I want to make the 100!!
    Jennifer -